Chapter 13 (part 2)

While their whole class was celebrating their win, Jurina couldn't help but think about the game earlier especially that part where Mayu threw the ball in full force towards Rena.

"But then, it could be that she's just doing it for her team..." Jurina thought to herself as she shook her head to clear her mind.

-------

In a hospital room somewhere in Tokyo, a girl was lying unconscious with various hospital apparatus attached to her body.

"Miyuki, just wait. I'm going to make sure that Gekikara will pay for making you like this." Sayanee said, clenching her fist, as she watched her from outside of the ICU.

-------

"Argh Mayu!! What do you think you're doing earlier?!" She said as she scolded herself. She shakes her head as she continued walking, not noticing her surrounding.

THUD!

"Argh!" Mayu yelped in pain as she bumped onto something. Or rather, someone. "I'm sorry." She said as she bowed her head. "It's alright." Said the familiar voice. Mayu looked up and her eyes widened upon realizing who it was. "S-senpai?"

"Are you alright?" Yuki asked. "Y-yes." She replied without looking. "Are you sure? Your nose..." Yuki said as she points at Mayu's face. "Huh?" Mayu touched her nose and felt something damped from it. "B-blood!!!"

-------

"Are you feeling better now?" Yuki asked after the school nurse has treated Mayu's nosebleed. "Yeah. I'm sorry if I cause you trouble."

"I told you, it's alright. No need for you to continue apologizing to me." Yuki said. "But still..."

"I'll be mad this time if you say I'm sorry again."

"A-alright." Mayu said. Yuki observed her for a while and then she spoke. "You need to stop thinking too much otherwise you'll get into more accidents because you do not pay attention to your surroundings."

"Eh?" Mayu could only watch Yuki as she left the school clinic after saying those words without waiting for Mayu's response.

--------

The sound of the bell signaled the end of the last period and just as their classmates were all preparing to go home, Rena took a glance at the empty chair beside her. Seeing it empty makes her feel that something was missing. She sighed as she grab her bag and walked out of their classroom.

Just as she was walking on her way out of the school premise, something inside her made her took a turn and she found herself walking towards the direction of the field where the track and field athletes were practicing. Rena stopped by the nearby sakura tree and watched the athletes practice their running. Her eyes immediately fall onto Jurina who was currently running. Somehow the way her hair moved as she run on the field, the way her body moved flawlessly, made Rena watched her with so much admiration.

"No wonder she has many fans." Rena thought and from where she stands, she could here all of Jurina's fan girls screaming to their heart's content as they cheer for her.

Given Jurina's personality, Rena is not surprised that she had gained a number of fans in just a few months since she arrived in their school. Added to that, being a genius and a star athlete at the same time just made Jurina even more popular.

Rena's thoughts were broken when her phone rang. "What?" She said coldly as she answered her phone. "Are you still at school? Your father said that you should come with us at the opening of the new branch tomorrow." Her mother said. "I don't want to. Just leave me out of it." Rena replied before hanging up, not even waiting for her mom to respond. She let out a one last sigh before throwing a one last glance over Jurina and walked her way out of their school.

------

Author's note: Hey guys I'm back. Sorry if it took me a while to update this story. I'm actually having a hard time coming up with ideas lately. My mind was all blank and so I wasn't able to update.

But anyways thank you for your support and hope you guys like it. Also, please feel free to leave your comments and suggestions about this story :) I would really appreciate it :)