Chapter 7

Rena was lying under the cherry blossom tree when she heard someone calling her name.

"Rena-chan!"

Rena sat back up and saw Jurina waving as she run towards her. She watch her as she run her way to her. Rena couldn't help but admire the way Jurina's hair move gracefully as it's blown by the wind as she move; and that bright smile that Jurina always have. Rena might not admit it but she really like it when Jurina smiles. As Jurina was getting near, Rena found herself waving back at her. Just then everything slowly fade away.

Rena slowly opened her eyes and in her blurry vision, saw someone in front of her. She squinted her eyes and was finally able to recognized who it was. "Ah it's only Jurina." She then close her eyes again to go back to sleep. Rena then remembered her dream and thought that it was just the continuation, only to realized that it wasn't the case.

"Eh? Wait, Jurina??!!" Rena abruptly opened her eyes and saw Jurina sitting in front of her. "Kyaaaaa!!!!!" She screamed as she tried to get up startling Jurina, but as she tried to get up, she lost her balance and fell off the bench.

"Ouch!"

"Pfffftt..!!" Jurina tried to hold her laugh as Rena was struggling to get up. Rena looked at Jurina and saw her trying to hold her laugh. Rena blushed in embarrassment. "What are you looking at?!" And right then and there, Jurina burst out laughing. "Hahahahaha" "what's so funny?" Rena said with an annoyed look. "Rena-chan, you look so cute!" Jurina replied, half laughing.

"What cute? Do you think it's funny?" Rena asked clearly looking annoyed while her face is already red due to the mix of embarrassment and annoyance.

"Yes, it's funny. You should've seen your -" Jurina said and then stopped when she noticed Rena's glare at her. "Sorry." She said as she bowed. "Ah Jurina! Why did you have to laugh like that?" She mentally scolded her self. Little did she know that Rena is observing her. Jurina lift up her head when she heard someone laughing and saw Rena laughing which left her in daze.

"Wow, so pretty..." She thought as she watch her. A smile was formed on her lips.

"Wow Rena-chan is laughing!" Jurina finally said which made Rena look at her. "This is actually the first time that I see you laugh." Jurina continued then she suddenly remembered something. She glanced at her watch. "Oh no! I have to go back to class now. Come on, let's go." She said then she walked towards the door on the rooftop. Rena stood there as she watch Jurina walk towards the door and was surprised when the latter stopped and looked back to her. "You know, you should laugh more often. You looked so pretty when you laugh like that." Jurina said which made Rena blush. Rena then placed her hand on her chest and she could feel her heart pounding loudly.