Chapter 8

Jurina arrived to their class few minutes before the class ends. "Matsui Jurina! What took you so long?" Their teacher asked as soon as she entered their classroom. "Sorry sensei. It seems like I ate something bad earlier that's why it took me a while in the toilet." Jurina lied. "Are you feeling better now or would you like to go to the clinic?" Their teacher asked. "No, I'm feeling better now." Jurina replied with a smile and their teacher continued the class.

A few minutes later, the bell rang as a sign that their class has ended. Right after their teacher left, Rena entered their classroom and went straight to her seat. Jurina watched her until she sat on her chair and propped her elbow on her desk as Rena looked outside the window.

"You're going to burn a hole." Rena said without looking back.

"Eh?"

"You're going to burn a hole on me. So quit staring. You've been staring at me since earlier at the rooftop." Rena said finally facing Jurina, making the younger girl flustered. "Sorry." Jurina said then she looked down on her desk. Then to her surprise, she noticed that Rena moved towards with a playful smirk on her face. "R-Re-Rena-c-chan..." She muttered as she was surprised with the sudden closed proximity between them. "What would you do, if I did the same to you?" Rena asked, leaning even closer as Jurina tried to moved back. "Eh?" Jurina replied and right now she could feel her face is really warm. "You know, me staring at you..." Rena continued as she looked straight to Jurina's eyes making her blush even harder.

"I... Uhm... Er..." Jurina couldn't find the words to respond as she try to move back, little did she that she is already at the edge of her seat.

BLAG!!

"Ouch!" Jurina then fell off her seat, making the entire class look at her. Rena on the other hand was trying to suppress her laughter. Just then, their next teacher entered the room. Rena faced in front with her poker face as if nothing happened but if one looked closer they will notice that she's still holding her laugh while Jurina sat back on her seat with face as red as tomato. She could still feel her heart pounding due to their super close proximity earlier.

"Jurina, are you sick? Your face is red. Do you want to go to the clinic?" Their teacher said upon noticing her red face. "No, Miss Kuramochi. I'm fine." Jurina replied.

During the entire class, Jurina has been so quiet as Rena observe her quietly. "Did I overdo it?" She asked herself.

Their class has ended and Jurina was still sitting quietly. Rena was about to approach her but she already got up with her bag, leaving Rena wondering. "Is she mad at me?"

------

Jurina was now walking her way home together with Mayu and what happened earlier to class kept on playing on her head - the closeness of their faces is already enough to make her heart beat fast. She knew Rena was just getting back at her by teasing her but she still couldn't help but feel embarrassed just by the thought of it.

"Jurina, are you okay?" Mayu asked when she noticed that her childhood friend has been unusually quiet. "Huh? Ah yeah. Don't mind me. By the way, would you like to drop by to our ramen house?" Jurina said. "Yeah, sure."

------

Rena has arrived to their house and she was welcomed by their butler. "Welcome home Miss." He said as he bowed towards her. Rena nodded in return and then she started to climb upstairs to her room. "By the way Miss, your mother has called earlier. She said they will be extending their trip for a few days because they will be meeting some investors." He said. Rena stopped and looked back. "I understand. You can now go back to your work. Oh and before I forgot, I won't be eating dinner here tonight." She said before she went to her room.

After changing her clothes, Rena decided to go out for a walk. Though she doesn't have plans on where she specifically want to go, she decided to follow where her feet will lead her to.