My Alpha and Brothers Best Friend.

"Would you hurry up already?" he snaps at me thur the bathroom door. I sigh rolling my eyes. Sheesh he acts like I've been in here for eternity and I haven't maybe two minutes. He is so impatient. I guess having alpha blood in him makes him that way. He really isn't a bad guy for being an alpha but than again he is. I mean he's impatient, kind of a man whore, conceited, hard ass but he also sweet, caring, easy going. He only let's me see that side of him. Not very often though. I fling open the door glaring at him. "God your such a girl!" he growls at me. I lift my shirt a little the remove my pants from my stomach acting like I'm looking down my jeans then I look up at him cocking an eyebrow to tell him last I looked I was a girl. "Yeah yeah I know you are a girl." he says rolling his eyes. I give a quick clap tell him congratulations he figured it out. "Smartass." he mutters under his breath. I give a short nod smiling letting him now he got that one right too. "Can we go now or are you not done primping yet?" he ask me. Primping really? I fluff up my ponytail like in primping then shrug up my shirt. "Okay I get it." he grumbles. "You weren't primping." he says rolling his eyes. I nod pointing tell him to go. "So impatient." he mutters walking off. I cock an eyebrow. I'm impatient? Yeah right. I'm in the bathroom for what two minutes and he's on my butt. I follow him down the stair when he gets to where I can kick him in the butt I do.

"Watch now Alex or I'll bend you over my knee and spank you." he threatens. I shrug shoving him. He won't do nothing to me and he knows it.

In case your wondering my name I'd Alexia or Alex I'm 17 about to be eighteen. I'm a senior in high school. No I don't talk. My parents and everyone say I'm traumatized. I don't know apparently when I was two and I saw my baby brother get killed by rouges. I say it was murder.

I mean come on apparently a rouge grab him and snapped his neck right in front of me. He was only one. If that doesn't scream murder than I don't know what does. Although I don't remember any of it doesn't make it any less true. My parents say I was either to young or I've must of blocked it out. I don't know all I know is that I don't remember.

Anyway I have a twin brother. Alexander or Zander he's a senior in high school same age as me of course. I have two loving parents. I have a pretty normal life. Well minus the werewolf thing and being mute. I think it's pretty normal. No I don't have very many friends. One to be exact. Human. I'm a book worm. Oh let's not forget I'm the ONLY female in the pack. I love music. I listen to anything that has screaming in it. Chelsea Grin, Of Mice & Men, Attila the list goes on. I'm a nerd but no one bothers me.

Heck no they are all scared of my brother and Austin. If they mess up with either one of them they mess up their social status at school. My brother, Austin and the rest of the guys are the popular group. They play all the sports, girls fall at their feet. They are the bad boy jocks of the school. Everyone loves them even if the are butt heads. I don't get it the attraction they are after all just guys. So what of they are hot? All tan and handsome built over six feet tall. I mean really but than again that's my opinion. I guess I just don't look at them that way. I mean ones my brother and beta, ones the alpha, Kevin is the omega and the rest are just in the pack.

They are all players. Wait no I can't really call them players. I'm not really sure what to call them because they are not the hump and dump type. They are the your only going to be on my arm for about three months if your lucky and then it's over type. Trust me the guys tell the girls not to fall for them and the relationship isn't going to last long because it just isn't going to happen.

One they are all waiting for their mates. Two they are humans. Yeah all the guys want there mates and haven't found them yet. Because none of them are eighteen yet. Zander, Austin and I are aren't eighteen until next month. Austin's birthday is a few days before ours. And once they turn eighteen they all vowed to stop there player ways. If that's what you want to call them. I personally don't.

Sure they've been through most of the girls at school but they do have a short relationship with them. They take them on dates, do the whole boyfriend girlfriend thing. It's not like like hump em and dump em then move on to the next one. They might have longer relationships if they weren't human.

Humans don't understand the concept of soulmates. So they tend to cling more. Trust me we know. Austin dated this girl in the seventh grade and she still clings to him almost five years later. She threatens every girl to stay away from him. No one listens to her though. She's the school slut. Nope she's not a cheerleader. No our cheerleaders are pretty nice. Even to me the school nerd. But than again they probably don't want to cross Zander or Austin or for that matter any of the boys. The whole pack is protective of me. If you mess with me you might as well run for the hills because my pack is coming for you. That's how protective they are of me.

That was proved last year during a football game. We go to every game. Anyway during half time I went to go get me something to drink and these two guys from the rival team stopped me. They started harassing me and one decided to punch me right in the eye. Well once I got back to my parents crying. Yes I was crying. One I'm scared of men unless they are in my pack two I was just hit by a guy. I've never been hit by a guy or a girl. So yeah I was in tears. My parents mind linked with the guys and lets just say the boys did not take it easy on them on the field. By the time the game was over the other team was limping bloody basically crying. Our team let them know why they got punished. They messed with the wrong girl.

After the game they cornered me and made me tell them who did it. So I did. You would two if you had ten angry guys towering over you growl demanding to know who hit me. Well the two went home beat up pretty badly. After that the boys taught me how to fight so of they weren't with me I'd be able to at least fight back back. So anyway the girl will threaten me to. I'll just roll my eyes and walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.