Chapter 25

We've searched half this town from top to bottom. My wolf is getting more and more on edge. We need to find her soon. And when I do she's never leaving my sight again.

'Anything?' I growl at no one in particular. I get a bunch of no's. This is bullshit. Where could he have taken her? It's been hours now. Please be okay Alex. We've caught his scent but it always leads to a liquor store, a regular store, a restaurant or school. That's it.

'Austin' I hear her say. Oh thank god.

'Alex baby are you okay where are you' I panic relieved though.

'I don't know a warehouse' she sobs.

'warehouse look in warehouses' I tell the guys. 'are you okay' I ask her.

'please find me' she cries.

'I'm looking baby I promise I'll find you. Do you know what the building looks like' I ask her.

'no' she answer.

'are you in wolf form' maybe her wolf can tell me something.

'no' wait shit then how is she communicating with me.

'then how'

'I don't know' she answers.

"Son here's a map of this town" dad says bringing me out of this conversation.

"She's talking to me dad she's in a warehouse. We need to find warehouses." I tell him panicked.

"Breathe son." he tells me. So I take a few deep breathes calming down.

'Austin' she cries.

'yeah baby'

'I love you' she sobs.

'I love you too baby stay in contact okay I have to keep searching baby'

'okay' god she's breaking my heart. He voice inside my head is always so soft. Almost baby like.

"Son pay attention." dad says.

"Sorry Alex." I say.

"Is she okay?" Zander ask me. I shake my head no.

"No I think she's hurt. She keeps avoiding the question." I answer. He growl loudly.

"That bastard!" he snarls. I nod in agreement. I should have killed him along time ago instead of thinking he was still a friend.

"Okay there's two warehouse here and four here and.." dad just keep going. Pointing to all the locations on the map that showed warehouse. He split us up into groups and we shift and take off. We are still staying hidden. I just hope no one sees us. Hopefully if they do they'll think it's just there imagination. I know we should be more careful and we are it's just we need to find her.

'Alex' I haven't heard from her in a while I needed to make sure she's okay. Nothing. 'Alex' nothing. Alex baby please answer me. Are you okay' I ask.

'Austin please hurry. He's scaring me' she finally answers. I close my eyes. God this is killing me.

'baby I swear I'm trying is there anything you can tell me about the building. Sniff the air and tell me what you smell' I tell her.

'I think oil' she answers me back.

'good anything else'

'I don't know musty' she says I nod my head knowing she can't see me.

'Austin' Adam yells at me.

'what'

'I think I found her well Zev's car anyway' he tells me.