Chapter 10

Austin's POV.

"Like hell you are!" I yell slamming her door open. "I swear to god right here Alexia I will mark you wether you like it or not!" I threaten growling at her.

"Well looks like you two have a lot to talk about." Janice says going around Alexia. I nod crossing my arms over my chest staring at her as Janice shuts the door. "Give me one good reason why your rejecting me?" I ask her but don't give her a chance to answer. I know why. "Oh don't give me that bullshit about how your not good enough for me. Alexia your perfect for me." I tell her honestly.

*Austin I can't even speak* she signs to me. I shrug.

"So you don't need to speak to me Alex. I know you, I know what you need and want." I tell her. "Hell I even know what your thinking before you do." I say. She shakes her head no. "Wanna bet?" I challenge. "Like right now your thinking I deserve someone better. Someone who can shift, someone who can speak, someone pretty, someone who isn't afraid of guys, someone confident, someone smart, strong. I'm right aren't I?" I don't let her answer. "But Alexia I can shoot down everyone one of your stupid reasons." I tell her. "Your way more then pretty. Your beautiful. You are smart, funny. You got so much confidence that you put me and your brother to shame and your way more stronger than you give yourself credit for. I don't know one person that can survive losing their brother, voice and wolf all in the same day but you did. I don't know one person that can survive almost eighteen years without friends but you did. I don't know one person that can survive being attacked, almost raped and not let that mother fucker bring her down. Damn it Alexia you fought back not many people have the courage to do that." I tell her honestly.

*I'm scared of men Austin*

"So I'm scared of spiders." I tell her shrugging. She silently laughs shaking her head. "Besides your not scared of the men that matter. Me, dad, your dad, brother. The guys in the pack." I remind her. She doesn't sign anything. Just stands there looking at the floor twiddling her thumb. "Come Alex give me something else because all I'm hearing is a bunch of bullshit." I say cocking an eyebrow. She finally looks at me.

*what will the pack think of having a female alpha that can't shift* she ask me. I roll my eyes.

"They love you Alex they won't and don't care." I tell her honestly.

*is it true* she ask.

"Is what true? I ask. Please don't let it be what I think it is.

*that you love me* and there it is. How do I explain this to her? Might as well go with the truth.

"Yes it is. I don't know when or how it happen but yes I'm in love with you. I have been since I can remember."

*why did you say you didn't want your mate* she ask.

"If it wasn't you then no I didn't want her. Alex I wasn't kidding when I said I'd give my mate up for you. I'd do it in heartbeat. I've only wanted you. All those times we've sat here talking about our mates. I was referring to you." I tell here.

*why me though* she ask. I roll my eyes at her. Such a stupid question. I walk up to her cupping her face making her look at me.

"Why not you? Your smart, funny, beautiful, strong, confident, sarcastic, your everything to me Alex." I tell her honestly. "I won't let you reject me besides you have to say the words out loud and you can't do that." I taunt snickering. She opens her mouth but I cover it with my hands. "Nu uh Alex not happening. Even if you did I'd still follow you around like a lost puppy as your mom put it!" I yell at the end rolling my eyes knowing Janice is listening.

Yep just as I suspected. I hear Janice giggle. Oh and let's not forget my mom. Alex silently laugh rolling her eyes. I shake my head smiling. Then I uncover her mouth.

"Are you going to reject me?" I ask. She shakes her head no. "Good because I wouldn't let you. I love you angel." I say. Then I lean in a kiss her with all the damn love I have for her since becoming mates. Until they ruin it.

"Wooohooo we got a wedding to plan!" they both yell busting in. I groan breaking the kiss.

"Can we disown them?" I ask Alex with a little bit of hope. She silently laughs shaking her head no. "Come on please. I'll be doing it for you too." I say jokingly. She shakes her head no. "Alright but your stuck with them planning the wedding talking about babies." I taunt. She freezes.

*okay we can disown them* she signs quickly.

"Hey you can't disown us." Janice protest.

"Wanna bet?" I ask pulling away from Alex keeping my arm around her shoulder.

"Please like you would. You love me to much." she say sticking her tongue out at me. "But your mom you can. This women gets on my nerves." she says pointing her thumb at me.

"Whatever Jan you wouldn't know what to do without me and neither would Austin. He still needs his mommy." mom says.

"Yeah about as much as I need a bullet in the head." I scoff.

"Who will wash your clothes?" she ask me cocking an eyebrow.

"Alex." I answer. Alex elbows me in the stomach.

*oh I see now that's all you want me for* she huffs signing.

"You bet you do good laundry." I say winking at her. She huffs crossing her arms over her chest glaring at me. She opens her mouth but I cover it. "I don't think so sweet cheeks." I say grinning. I knew what she was going to do. She was going to pretend to reject me.

"Come on Tonya we got a wedding to plan." Janice says walking towards the door.

"Yeah let's leave these two love birds alone." mom says winking at me.

"You will not fully mate my daughter until she's eighteen!" Tristan yells from downstairs. Alex buries her face in my chest stomach. Yep she's short. Real short. I chuckle knowing she's blushing.

"I want grandchildren Tristan!" Janice yells walking down the stairs.

"Not till I'm dead!" he yells back.

"I can arrange that mister!" she yells.

"Bring it momma!" he yells.

Sometimes I think we are older than our parents. Alex silently laughs. I couldn't help but laugh too. When the yelling stopped I went and closed the door as Alex went to her closet. I lay down on the bed but sit right back when she bring out some boxes.

"Present?" I ask. She nods. She buys the best gifts. One year she bought me a fossil OU watch and some how got Jason White's signature in it. Don't ask me how because I don't know. But it was awesome. She knows OU is my favorite collage football and hockey team. She sits down in front of me handing me a box.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.