Chapter 5

After our show he walks me to class where I have Kevin and Dennis then he goes off to his class. We read Romeo and Juliet some more while I work on my missed assignments. Luckily they weren't there. Second hour I have Austin, Zander, Kevin and Allen. We weren't so lucky this time. As soon as they walk into class Austin pulls me onto his lap. Stupid boys know what classes we have with them. They just smirked as they went to their seats. I stayed on Austin's lap thru out the class doing my work. Austin always made sure he had his hand on my waist. When I was done with my work I moves so I was sitting sideways in his lap and buried my face in his neck and I wrapped one arm around the other side of his neck.

"Comfy?" he ask me. I nod as he chuckles. Our teacher doesn't care what we do in his class as long as we do our work and turn in our assignments. Hell if he isn't teaching he is either asleep or playing a game on the computer.

After class we go to lunch. He does what a good boyfriend does takes me to my seat pulls out my chair, scoots me back and goes gets me some lunch. I'm a fake girlfriend here. I've never seen him do this with any of his real girlfriends. This is all to weird. He brings us back our lunch sits down just as Megan comes over.

"How can you be with someone who isn't faithful?" she hisses at me. I roll my shaking my head. "What you don't think he was making love to me while you were waiting at home for him to call? I was there when he ignore some of your calls." she sneers at me. Okay Alexia time to act. I turned my head to look at him.

"I didn't sleep with her." he tells me. I nod an okay. For one we really aren't going out, two if he did lie to me I'd now. His eye twitches when he does. You have to be a werewolf to see it but it's there plus he has never lied to me before maybe a white lie like I didn't eat your cookie but nothing major. Plus I never call him. Hello can't speak here. I don't even text him. The only one I text is Emma.

"Your just going to believe him?" she ask shocked. I nod grabbing my paper.

*yes I've known him my whole life. I know when he lies* I write.

"You such a stupid bitch!" she screeches stomping off.

"How do you know when I lie?" Austin ask. I turn to look at him he has a raised eyebrow.

*like I'm telling you* I sign.

"You really can tell when I lie?" he ask. I nod. "How?" he ask again. I pat him on the cheek smiling then turn back to my food.

"How do you know he has never lied to you?" Zander ask me.

*he has* I sign.

"I've never lied to you!" Austin protest. I turn back around and looked at him. I nod holding up two fingers.

*Once when you said you didn't eat my cookie and once when you said he didn't eat my ice cream* I sign. He laughs.

"Your good." he compliments. I nod.

*I know* I sign.

"Can you tell when any of us are lying?" Zev ask. I nod. "How?"

*like I'm going to tell you* I sign.

"Oh come on give us a hint." Kevin says. I think about it then nod.

*Owens voice cracks* I sign.

"It does not!" Owen protest. I nod.

*Have you ever kissed a boy* I ask signing. I know he has. It was a dare between Zander and Owen a while back. It's a never speak of that again type of thing.

"No." he answers. Yep his voice crack. I smile.

*my work here is done* I sign. The table laughs and starts teasing him. He growls at me for spilling the beans. But he explains it was a dare. They still tease.

The rest of lunch goes by quickly before we know it it's time for fourth hour. Austin and I go to class and take our seats next to each other.

"So he's your boyfriend?" someone ask me sitting down. I look up and freeze. It's one of them. I don't know his name or do I care to know it.

"Yes I am!" Austin growls putting his hand on my shoulder calming me down but the anger is just rolling off of him in waves.

"Let her speak for herself!" he growls back.

"She would if you could understand her asshole!" Austin growls.

"I know how to speak mutt." he huffs.

"Yeah I'm sure you can you speak it often." Austin says.

"Watch it mutt!" the guy growls again.

"Or what?" Austin challenges standing up.

"I'll beat your ass!" the guy says standing up as well.

"Boys sit down." Mrs. Williams says as I grab Austin's hand. He looks down at me sighing but sits down.

Either we have that much control over each other or something is up. We shouldn't be able to control each others emotions that much. Must be because we've known each other for so long.

"Not over!" Austin growls. The rest of the class goes by smoothly. When it's over we didn't wait for them to leave. We quickly got out of our desk and left pulling Emma with us.

"What is that all about?" she ask me when we get to our lockers.

"Nothing." Austin answers.

"Bullshit Austin you were growling." she tells him. Uh oh. I didn't think the growling came out all that much for humans to hear but then again she was close to us. Great who else heard? "If Alex hadn't of grabbed your hand I could have sworn you were going to rip his head off." she says in disbelief.

"I just don't like em." he says shrugging.

"Obviously." she says rolling her eyes. "But why?" she ask him.

"They are just bad guys Em. Just stay away from them." he says seriously. She nods an okay as she gets her stuff out of our locker. I follow suite then we walk to Austin's locker getting his.

Then he drops her off at her class then walks me to mine where I have Zev, Kevin and one of them but he stays on the opposite side of the class. Smart boy. You notice that they do that when there's more than just one of my boys around. Pansies.

After school Emma comes home with us to hang out. They play video games while we read. I didn't miss those glances at Emma, Zander was making. Does he like her? That would be awesome if she landed up being his mate. Yeah we do have human mates. It's not a bad thing it just takes the human a little longer to have those feelings you know. It doesn't happen often but it does happen. I know it's a long shot but it would be cool if she was. That look in his eyes though. Something is up. I guess well know in a month from now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.