Chapter Twenty Seven

"Don't you dare" Taehyung growler attempting to attack Jungkook that was smirking evilly . Good thing Shang stopped him .

Wanting to know every truth there was.

"Tell me Jungkook....." Shang mumbled , taking two steps forward to Jungkook's direction . Taehyung gave her a worried and scared look , but it was too late since Shang​ was dead ass-ly looking at Jungkook waiting for him to continue.

" Do you want me to tell him Taehyung? Or would you man up and confess all the crazy but beautiful truth you were hidding behind her back??? " Jungkook couldn't stop smiling , seeing how Taehyung for the first time hesitate .

It made Shang to turn her gaze on Taehyung's​ hesitating one . The activity she had done was long gone at her brain . Only the thought of Taehyung hidding somethings behind her.

Cat caught his tongue , he can't open his mouth nor look at Shang's​ gaze . Now he was the one who feel dirty and ashamed. He is as scared , scared to look her at the moment he spoke the truth untold . Somehow Jungkook noticed it . Taking that silence for him to answer.

"Where's the confidence you have huh? If love can't separate the two of you , then how about the truth? Don't worry Taehyung , I can help you tell Shang all the crazy things we do , you do . " Jungkook spoke grabbing the pants on the floor and emmidietly wore it. He was only in his boxers when Taehyung arrived.

That's the moment , she realized .

Taehyung and Jungkook are gay .

.

Thanks for following me!!!!!Hope you read my fanfictions!!!!!

Hope you read my fanfictions!!!!!