Chapter Forty Six

" I can't thank you enough Hyung ! " Taehyung said sarcastically while raising his hands in a rude manner towards Jimin .

" I've done all I can! Hani said they're going on a trip or something so don't expect me to clean all your mess! For God sake Taehyung I was left with two kids! " Jimin fight back , while pointing at the direction of the twins on Jin's lap . Namjoon's house was filled with screams and tension .

" Oh please , If you asked her specifically she could have answered you the exact location!" Taehyung screamed , ready to throw hands .

" Don't blame me for your fault! I can control my anger than you! " Jimin said , walking towards Taehyung , his movements was waiting for Taehyung to fight .

" So where going on anger now?!" Taehyung said , walking dangerously towards Jimin , the short man did the same . As if a tiger would fight for it's herb . Taehyung was about to throw hands but Namjoon flicked his forehead making him to step back.

" That's enough...... It's not clearly Jimin's fault Tae , he have done all that he could to help you so at least be thankful. " Namjoon sigh , calming Taehyung down .

"He could have done better than that!" And the boy snapped , running towards Taehyung and punching his left cheek making the taller to push Namjoon and did the same to Jimin .

"WAKE UP ! DON'T BLAME US FROM YOUR STUPID FAULTS" Jimin shouted , Yoongi emmidietly stands up , and so did Jin , carrying the two boys with him and left the room .

In just a blink of an eye , Yoongi was pulling Jimin out of Taehyung tight grip and so did Namjoon . As if the past repeated itself , they watch as the two best friends fight . It was disappointing and sad , but they hope this won't be the worst fight from what Taehyung did to Jungkook.

" You both are acting like a child , let's not throw each other's punches and please be mature to talk about this matter , you both had families so please don't act like this" Namjoon spoke , slightly pushing Taehyung to sit on the sofa .

" Let's start from the top , why did Shang left?" Namjoon asked , Taehyung who sigh and flexed his head on the couch's back . Jimin just nod to Yoongi's warnings while looking deadly to the troubled Taehyung .

" I asked her for forgiveness of what I have done and she was shock and mad " Taehyung spoke , bringing his hands on his knees while now looking to the floor . " I snapped out and told her about the negative results on the DNA and she still won't tell me the truth about that disgusting peace of thing in her stomach that wasn't mine ! " Taehyung said in frustration raising his hands up and down like a maniac. " She denied Hyung! She lied about the fact she has been hoeing around my back "

Namjoon can't be what the younger said and explained , he was judging and stating too much and too big. The younger was mad , so mad that he was gripping his palms and clasping his teeth . He was red as a tomato .

" How do you even know Shang was doing something on your back? How sure of you that the results are true? Did you even thought how much pain would it feel hearing your husband say that your and his child was disgusting? You jumped on a wrong conclusion Taehyung " Namjoon spoke making Taehyung's anger to cool down but replacing that one emotion he despite the most . Guilt .

"What have I done?" Taehyung mumbled , widening his eyes , running his fingers on his scalp .

" You've messed alot of things , that's what you have done...." Jimin pointed out , crossing his arms angrily .

"Why is Shang and Hani on the airport?" Hoseok entered the room with his bags .

~•~

Yohhhiooo!

So I'm planning on publishing this new idea I had .

I need your permission

I need your permission . (I don't rlly need to but y'all my fam)
After the ending of this book which probably a long way to go , I will post the trailer .

Don't worry , the ugly book cover is just a sample . It isn't final since I need to edit some things. I've already wrote the prologue . And maybe the tittle . So I'm like planning on another possessive book where a mafia is the man who made the ex-agent soft and weak , what they didn't notice that Jimin was the one who was getting weak and falling . Some completions in the book , and I'm not sure if this book is a romance . So please I need your thoughts of this book is good.

Just 12 or more chapters to go and this book is done .!!
Anyways 10k!!! That's a huge improvement and the book one was like 29k!!! Thanks for reading my books and our family is getting bigger by the way . I now have 89 Hanss and my other account has 140 plus Hanss! It's amazing!!!!!💞💞💞

I love y'all so so much!

- HM