You cheat

I forgot to mention. In some chapters you won't have children. In some chapters you will have children. I do the same thing in my female version of this book. So don't get confused if you read a chapter with no children involved. I planned on relaxing and being lazy during this season but then I realised how selfish that sounds and that I should at least update a lot of scenarios to the book to keep you guys occupied. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Sakura

Recently you haven't been getting along with Sakura much. Every night you would both always argue over the simplest of things. Well whenever that happened you would leave and come back around 5 in the morning. To where you go Sakura always wondered and would demand answers from you. Of course you would never tell your girlfriend, that you go to Ten-Ten's and have a little "fun" with her.

Hinata

You don't really get along with Hinata now. She would give you the silent treatment almost all the time. You got fed up of Hinata and just decided to go out to the bar one night. There is where you met Ino. You and her hit it off. Next thing you knew, you were cheating on Hinata with the Yamanaka. Taking her out on dates every night. Skipping dinner. Coming home late. Etc.

Ino

Well, you and Ino often argued. One time you got so angry you left Konoha and stayed with your aunt in the village hidden in the clouds. There you met a girl with white hair and light grey eyes by the name of Kylie. She was a very bubbly person. Sadly she stole your heart and you ended up taking her out on dates and fooling around with the girl.

Temari

At last Matsuri had gotten her slippery hands on you. You ended up falling hard for the young woman, and she would never leave you alone. You went behind Temari's back sometimes and took Matsuri out of Suna to go on a vacation in the Amegakure.

Anko

You met a girl from Suna named Hikaru who was interested in books. She was calm and collective. You instantly fell for her sweeping off her feet and often took her out on dates. Anko unaware of all of this, and noticing your shady behaviour towards her.