Epilogue

Welcome to the last chapter of Two Different People. Sad to see it finished, but it has to end at some point.

Hope you enjoy reading this last chapter.

P.s I have so much going on lately and I haven't had that time to read through and fix it up. There will be errors and grammar mistakes. I'm warning you. Don't say I didn't 😂.

Epilogue
Miracle Lane / Angelo Apollo

Miracle Lane

I stare down at the paper after I finished reading it. It has made my heart beat at an abnormal speed. How am I going to bring it up to Angelo?

I fold the paper up and carefully place it back in the envelope. Hiding it away under my pillow before walking out the room with a straight face.

It's Christmas in a few days and I need to add another gift under the tree for Angelo. And fingers crossed he loves it.

Walking into the kitchen I grab a sandwich and a plate, taking a seat on the dining table and eating quietly.

As I take my last bite, the home phone starts ringing. I place the plate in the dishwasher and answer the phone.

"Hello..." I answer.

I hear shuffling at the background for a few seconds before they speak up.

"Hey, Miracle it's me!" I hear Dante at the other end.

"Hey, Me! How's it going?" I say playing around.

I hear him sigh at the end of the line. "I still need to learn my lesson to not say that when I call you." He laughs.

"Hehe...yes you should. You know I will keep on replying back like that." I say.

"Yea...I, unfortunately, know now! Anyway...I'm calling because Angelo is at a meeting at the moment to call you and he told me to let you know to get ready by six o'clock so he can take you out. Anyway...I will be there to pick you up at five thirty as I'm also you a chauffeur." He explains and chuckles.

I chuckle and I say. "Okay. I will get ready and wait for you!"

"Sweet sweet sweet...hey I gotta go as my new partner who isn't that new anymore is killing me!" He rushes out and hangs the phone up.

I place the phone down and stare at the clock on the wall striking twelve ten.

Having dates with Angelo is an ordinary thing he loves to do. However lately, Angelo has been needed at the office that we haven't had that chance to go on a date. But, for some reason, I have a feeling it's going to be different and I think it's the best time to tell him the news.

As I walk to the bedroom to the closet, I grab blue washed jeans and a white frilly top the goes well together and my black converse shoes. I still have not gotten used to wearing heels which is bad for some occasions because I can go wearing running shoes or my converses.

I lay the outfit on the bed and walk in the bathroom to shower. I fix the water temperature before going inside and while the water is running, I get undressed.

Angelo Apollo

Today is the day I'm proposing to my angel. I have waited too long since I purchased the ring just to find the best way to propose.

With the help of my brothers, I have decided to pop the question tonight. An early Christmas present for my love that I hope she will say 'yes' however, with any doubt I believe she will.