Chapter 6 Angelo Apollo

Chapter 6.  Angelo Apollo

"She has ten brothers and sisters! Heaps of cousins! She is twenty-four years old, has a son, doesn't say who the father is, but all we know the kid can be Dean's." Jeff my hacker said and third in command in the Mafia.

"How old is her son?" Michael asks.

"He is..." Jeff looks at the computer, "his turning ten years old in three weeks."

"She had him in her teenage years. What a whore." I laugh.

"All we know she could of been raped!" Jeff says.

"No. If you saw her." Michael started.

"She would be at home and scared when we went inside the room." I finished.

"Well.....I'm not a guy to judge a book by its cover, but looking at these pictures of her. She looks like a prostitute or stripper. More likely a prostitute. If I had a daughter like her,  before you know it, she would be looked up and out when she gets all wrinkles on her face." Jeff mumbles. Michael and I laugh at his dumbness.

"Wait! If she is in a mafia who the hell looks after her son?" Michael says confused.

Something clicks into my head. "Where does she live."

"765 Kingsway, road. That's obviously the rich area. Do you think her family is all in Dean's mafia?" Jeff asks.

"Maybe or maybe not. Tomorrow in the morning were going to visit her and find out." I say mischievously. "But, now! We are going to the casino." I clap my hands.

"The winner is the guy here." The guy points to me.

No one can win me. I'm too good at poker. I've been playing since I was a kid.

They all look at me and realise who they were playing with. From happiness, sadness, anger then to afraid. I love this affect on people.

I shot them a cold glare and they look down to the table. I pick up my chips and walk to the counter to get my money.

"Here you go, sir." He hands me hundred notes.

"Angelo, guess who I saw!" Jeff comes up to me with a smile on his face.

"Who?"

"The one who we're visiting tomorrow!" He says overjoyed.

"Really! Where is she?" I ask interested.

"I saw her go to the club upstairs." He replies.

"Go fetch Michael and I will be upstairs at the club." I tell him.

"Yes, boss." He walks straight ahead of me to Michael.

I take out my wallet and place my money inside it and put it back in my pocket. I start walking out the casino and to the elevator.

I wait for the doors to open when a blonde, tall, blue eye sexy lady comes next to me. I look down and up. Long legs that will be wrapped around my hips, those full pink lips arou-.

"Angelo, my man." Who the hell is the guy who interrupted my thoughts about this beauty next to me.

I turn around and see the owner of this whole place, Davis Holly. Also known as 'Big Davis' which I don't really get. This guy is thin as a match stick. The suit he has on right now looks like baggy cloths you will buy from a second hand shop.