Chapter 30 Miracle Lane

Attention my readers!

Please wish EricaFire2018  a belated 30th birthday and also please check out her books as a present from you! Also, while you are at that please give her a follow!!!

Her books won't disappoint you!!

Happy birthday, Erica Fire! ❤️

•••••

Chapter 30

Miracle Lane

I don't know what came over me, but it felt good telling my sister off. It felt good opening my mouth instead of letting her walk over me like a lost puppy I have been my whole life.

As I broke down and said things I tried keeping to myself, I said it. My heart tore when I said that I was raped and Angelo left the room all angry.

I just knew that once he finds out that I was raped he will leave as I thought in the first place.

Everybody leaves me. There is something about me that everybody loves to leave me and it kills me.

Why would a guy stay with me when I'm not pure anyway! My body had been used for pleasure and has scars all over.

I hug myself tightly and do my best to control my crying when I feel arms wrap around me.

"Let it all out."

I yelp in surprise when I hear Angelo whisper in my ear. He came back for me!

"You came back!" I cry out.

"Why wouldn't I come back!?"

"I thought when you found out I wasn't pure you will leave me and I thought that you did leave me when you stormed out the room. I'm sorry that you found out this way." I say and apologies to him.

I feel him tighten the hug. "I need to confess a few things that I haven't been honest with you." He says and I turn to look at him.

What could he possibly confess?

He takes a breath before starting. "We didn't meet in the hospital for the first time. I meet you when you were visually impaired. You didn't know it was me and you thought I was Jason." He looks down ashamed and I place my fingers under his chin and pick his head up.

I stare into his eyes.

"Please continue," I tell him.

"That night I saw you was the night I Installed cameras around your house. I promise it wasn't to spy on your family. Well... It was, but we had to be sure if the whole family was in the Mafia. We mainly did it because we had suspicions that your sister is connected with....that...we thought she might be connected with Dean Gelato the guy...that..raped you." He says and looks me in the eyes. "I'm sorry for lying to you and I completely understand if you don't want to see me anymore."

I don't know what to feel. Am I angry that he installed cameras in the house? No! Because he was in a mission. Am I angry or upset that he invaded people's private life? I'm upset, yes! Angry? No! No danger was caused during the duration. However, if danger did get caused then it would be different.

Can I ever forgive him for lying? Yes! I can forgive him because I knew he had been hiding something from me and I'm glad that he came out to me.

If I can recall to that time when I thought I put my hands on his chest I truly believed it was Jason at that moment and then soon realised Jason would speak up straight away and I remember those rough yet soft hands grab mine and carefully put them to my sides.

It got me thinking that night until I fell asleep and when I woke up I completely forgot about it because Jason was at the house in the morning.

Snapping out of my thought, I look back at Angelo to answer him.

"I'm not angry or upset. Just a little but that can be forgotten. But, please tell me more because I know you have much more to tell me!" I say and hold his hand.

"I will tell you the most important thing! The rest is not that important and they can wait." He says and I nod my head.

"You said that I will leave if I find out that you were raped! Correct. I already knew you were raped. When you were in the hospital, I was given your medical reports and I saw on that paper you were raped. I got angry and found the two people that also raped you. One of them didn't touch you, but the other one did. I gave him a painful death. What I didn't know was that Dean raped you as well."

"When I got up angry I was going to go and kill Dean, but I made calls and came back to you because you are way more important to me at this moment. However, I will kill Dean and I wanted you to know. I want you to know that I've killed and that I won't stop. And, my next kill is Dean." He says and looks away. "Please consider if you want to get involved with me."

I know his killed and will continue killing. He is in the Mafia and the boss. That's his job and I have to respect that. I don't like it but I will deal with it and be there for him. I will look past the gruesome truth of his work.

"I'm staying with you and the gruesome work you do. That is not going to stop me from falling in love with you! Deep down you are a good person with feelings of your own and the way you care for Danny like his your own makes my heart melt. That shows me you are a good person." I tell him and grab his face so it's facing mine.

I look him in the eye and flicker my own eyes to his lips that look very kissable at this moment. I slowly get closer to his face and kiss him. He wraps his around my waist and deepens the kiss.

I back away. "Angelo Lorenzo De Lombardo. You are making me fall in love with you and you are like my drug." I whisper and kiss him again.

He backs away from the kiss and laughs. "Miracle Lane, you have been my drug since the day you touched my chest and I'm already in love with you. I just need to make you my Mrs De Lombardo and to the outside world my Mrs Apollo."

*****

I just want to squeal in joy and jump on my bed like a five-year-old who is allowed to have ice cream.
Don't you wish to have a guy/girl say that to you?
I wish a guy can say that to me and after that propose! Well...I can keep on dreaming...unfortunately.
Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed reading this chapter and sorry for the late update. I have been under the weather.

Not Edited