Chapter 7 Miracle Lane

THANK YOU TO THE ONES WHO VOTED FOR MY STORY! I APPRECIATE IT ALOT!!!!

THANKS AGAIN.

ALSO SOORY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SOO LONG, THATS WHY THIS CHAPTER IS LONGER!

PEACE OUT!!! :)

------------------------------

Chapter 7.      Miracle Lane

It's been, I guess ten hours the last time I talked to Jason. He walked out when I told him I was blind because he got angry I kept that from him. He showed it in his voice when his phone rang and he picked it up leaving the room. I don't get it why he should get angry because I didn't tell him that I am blind. It isn't a secret to hide. He shouldn't get angry at me because he was the one who left ten years ago saying bad stuff to me for no reason at all. And he is the one who is keeping stuff from me. Because he was my best friend doesn't mean he is still my best friend and should know what's still going on in my life.

I hear my door open with a bang hitting my wall and high heels clicking on the floor. "Where going clubbing and you're picking up Danny today." Diana says. She grabs my wrists and before I can react she pulls me off my bed making me fall down hitting my forehead and nose on the hard ground.

"You understand." She screams and I hear her high heels clicking away from my room.

"I understand." I whisper holding my forehead and nose.

Throbbing pain shoots through my head making me feel a little dizzy and light headed.

"Ohh my god. Miracle, what happened?" I hear Maria our maid yell in horror.

"Nothing happened." I whisper

"What do you mean nothing happened? Miracle you're bleeding in the head and nose." I feel a hand on my head and something getting wrapped around as well.

"I don't feel so good." I whisper.

"Miracle, stay awake, please honey stay awake. We're taking you to the hospital." Maria starts panicking.

"I can't go to the hospital....." I yawn, "I have to pick up Danny from school." I say and yawn again.

"No miracle stay awake."

"I can't." I mumble.

Nothing changes everything is still black but my brain just shuts down.

"Run go. Please go." He screamed in pain.

"I can't leave you here." She screams at him holding his bloody hand in hers.

"Who cares about me! It's you who I care about!" He yells to her in pain coming from his stomach.

"What do you mean who cares about you! I care about you you're the only person I'm close to and trust. You're my best friend! I can't leave you behind. I love you too much to do that." She screams holding his hand in hers kissing his hand tears falling down her cheeks to his hand.

"Please Race, go. They're coming after you! Go before they get you and kill you." He begs her. Tears pricking through his eyes and falling down his cheeks.