Chapter 5

"Clara! Clara!" The Doctor screams shaking the cell door, soon he gives up and rests his head on the bars. "I'm sorry Y/N, Clara." he sighs and slumps down to the floor a tear rolling down his cheek.

________

Y/N and Dean have now Sonic'd their way into the compound leaving their alien friend in the forest alone to keep watch, they weaved their way to a crossroads and stopped there to breathe. Then the pitter-patter of feet comes down from the right. The duo hides behind a conveniently placed barrel and sees Sam and Clara being dragged into the hallway on the left.

"I've got Sammy and that Clara chick, you go from where they came from and find bowtie boy." Y/N glares at Dean not used to being the one who is told what to do but does it anyway not wanting to risk it.

Y/N crept down the right hallway stopping occasionally to take a breath. Soon she makes it to a dark slightly open doorway, she tries to push it open further but it's stuck so she turns her body and squeezes through scraping her cheek on the sharp door corner. Through the door, there's a longer darker hallway. She buzzes the lights on with the sonic and squints from the sudden brightness.

At the end of the hallway on the left is another door this one being fully closed and protruding slightly. Y/N walks down the hall making her way to the door slowly.

_________

The Doctor is pacing around the room trying to find a way out. Then the prison door clicks open and someone slumps against it, The Doctor whips around catching the eyes of his saviour. "How in the world did you open that without the sonic?" He asks the person.

"Easy, the key was in the lock. Idiot." The person coughs and doubles over. The Doctor sighs and facepalms.

"Why are you out of the car? Didn't you read the note? I told you specifically not to leave the car, especially with your condition. Bloody hell Y/N you're gonna make my hearts stop." Y/N just shrugs and swings her arm over The Doctors shoulder.

"Eh, you can't keep me from adventure forever besides I saw no note. Right so, Clara and Sam are about to be eaten in a great feast and Dean has gone after them. So let's go before they all die a horrible, honest to gods, terrible death."

"Always one to make light of a not very good situation," The Doctor sighs shaking his head and hooking his arm around Y/Ns waist walking slowly out of the room. Y/N grins and kisses The Doctors cheek. "One more thing Y/NN, could I have my sonic back now?"

"Of course, you can. It's not like I was going to keep it forever, I mean I'd have to hand it over eventually." She places the sonic into his jacket pocket.

__________

Dean follows the aliens as discreetly as possible until he comes across an alienish-looking gate. The sclararins in front of him heave their luggage through with ease. Dean quickly follows through slashing the password plate with his knife.

Looking forward Dean sees a strange-looking kitchen riddled with other-worldly seasonings and meats. He crouches down behind a counter and peeks around at his surroundings. He hears a short breathy scream and his muscles contract sending his body up straight. He looks past the corner of the counter to see an unknown woman having her limbs chopped off slowly with what looks to be the same neon blue goo he saw coming out of the alien that helped him find his way here.

The blue goo is now being dropped onto the lady's neck burning a hole through the skin and bone. Dean grimaces reaching for the gun in his back pocket. An unconscious Sam is now thrust onto the blue and bloodied death chair. Dean then stands swiftly gun in his hands.

"You better back off from my brother before I do worse than eat you alive."