- 7 -

Ash, Serena, and Bonnie walked through the forest after talking to Clemont in the Pokemon Center. They all happily chatted about Clemont and Ash's Gym Battle although one person seemed to be missing.

Soon they stopped in their tracks as Ash thought about doing some special training until a familiar voice called out to them.

They all turned their heads to the left since and watched as a hand appeared from the side of the tree until finally, the full body of a familiar boy with a Vanillite shirt stepped out.

"It's been a long time, hasn't it?" Tierno said and everyone came running up to him, happy to see an old friend, "Bonnie and Dedenne, you look great."

He looked up and saw Serena's new appearance and immediately made his way over to her with hearts in his eyes.

"Serena! Ah! Your hair's different! Your clothes, too! You've really changed your look! Wow!" Tierno gushed, "You looked great before, but now you look really great! Perfecto!"

"Uh, thanks a lot, Tierno," Serena nervously thanked him. Tierno soon began to look around confused as Serena stared at him confused as well.

"Huh. So it's true that [Name]'s not traveling with you guys anymore," Tierno pointed out as he stood up and looked around, "But where's Clemont?"

"Clemont is at the Lumiose City Gym since he's the Gym Leader," Ash explained, totally ignoring his last comment about [Name], "I know it seems surprising at first, but I was surprised as well when I found out. I didn't even know it."

Before Tierno could exclaim about Clemont being a Gym Leader, Bonnie ran up to him and began to badger him with questions.

"Wait, did you say [Name]? How is she? Is she doing okay?" Bonnie asked in a worried tone and bit of excitement in it as well, "Where is she right now? What did you do when you saw her? Are her and her Pokemon all right? Is she doing okay?!"

Tierno took a step back from Bonnie and nervously rubbed the back of his neck before looking at Bonnie and responding her questions, "Well, yeah I saw her. To answer your questions, she's doing just fine actually. In fact, she seemed much brighter than she did when I first met her and it seems her and her Pokemon have gotten quite strong. Although..."

"Although what?" Serena asked, also wondering about [Name]'s whereabouts.

"It seems she's traveling with this guy named Calem," he replied and everyone immediately shouted out of surprise, including Ash. Tierno then added, "Yeah, I know. I had the same reaction as you guys when she said was traveling with him and was extremely shocked when she left the group. I even asked her why she left you guys, but all she said was that she wanted to travel on her own and ended up joining Calem on her travel. She had this far away look on her face when I mentioned you guys, but it disappeared as soon as it appeared. I just stopped asking her questions after that in order to not make her feel bad."

Bonnie let out a sigh of relief and looked back up at Tierno with a smile, "I'm glad [Name]'s doing fine and seems to be much brighter as you said. What there anything else you learned?"

"Hmm. I don't know if this is worth mentioning, but [Name] and Calem are apparently sharing the same tent," Tierno revealed and again everyone shouted out of surprise, "Yeah. At first, I thought that he was just helping her set up her tent, but after we ate dinner and had changed to our pajamas, they went into the same tent!"

Tierno suddenly had on this perverted face as he pressed his two fingers together, "And I was worried about what was happening inside, so I went to investigate. You never know what they could...you know...do."

"What does that mean?" Bonnie innocently asked and both Serena and Ash jumped at her question.

"It's nothing. He's just saying weird things," Serena reassured her, waving her hand side to side. She then turned towards Tierno and gave him a friendly glare and he took this as a sign to stop.