Chapter Six - Michael

On the first night of every tour the boys in 5 Seconds of Summer found it necessary to pull a prank on the support act, although Michael guessed that his already frosty relationship with Felicity would only worsen due to the joke. He didn't really care though, he had no plans to be anything but indifferent to her.

So they did what they always did and gathered all the phones they could, from crew members and of course their own phones, and set an alarm on each of them for exactly 2 minutes apart from the previous one. In the end they had over a dozen phones.

While Nice one, Newton were soundchecking Ashton, Luke and Michael snuck into their dressing room and hid the phones anywhere they could.

"We shouldn't be doing this!" Calum called from the hallway, he refused to take part in the joke.

"You'd do it if it were any other band, you just don't wanna because of your little crush on Felicity!" Michael quipped as he stuffed a phone behind a couch cushion.

"I don't have a crush on Felix..." Calum mumbled, stepping inside the room slightly. "She's going to fucking murder you, Michael."

Michael decided that because they finally had a girl on tour he would take it one step further, he saw her hairdryer lying on the table and ran back to the 5SOS dressing room to grab a bottle of talcum powder; he used it on his hair when he was too lazy to take a shower. He poured some of the white powder into the hairdryer and set it back down on the table.

"If anyone asks, it wasn't me." He winked at Calum, who rolled his eyes.

"Forget murder, she's going to castrate you."

"Whatever man, come on let's go they'll be finished in soundcheck soon." Michael said, grabbing Calum's arm and pulling him out of the dressing room. Luke and Ashton followed, engrossed in their own conversation.

***

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" Isaac screamed as the fourth alarm went off, they managed to find the first three pretty quickly and realised there was a pattern so they began searching the room for anymore phones. But unfortunately for them 5SOS were good at hiding things.

Isaac's screams could be heard next door in the 5SOS dressing room, where all four boys, even Calum, were in fits of laughter. Michael was laughing so hard his stomach hurt. Their laughter was so loud they almost didn't hear the furious knock on their door.

Ashton opened the door to a red-faced Felicity.

"Which one of you fuckers did this?" She asked, referring to the newest alarm going off in the room next door. Michael noticed her hair had no trace of white in it yet, so she clearly hadn't used her hairdryer.

"It's a bit of start of tour banter, we don't mean any harm." Luke explained, holding his hands up defensively.

"Yeah, whatever. Just go clear all the phones out or we're keeping them." She scoffed and walked away.

"Someone's touchy, are were really sure those pills work?" Michael asked, clutching his stomach which was still in pain from all the laughter.

Michael's comment was ignored by everyone as they walked into the other dressing room. It took a little longer than expected to find all the phones, though they were good at hiding things they weren't good at finding them again.

Eventually they found the phones and switched off all the alarms, much to everyone's relief. By the time it was all over 5SOS were late for their soundcheck.

"We gotta run guys, sorry about the prank..." Calum said as he began walking toward the door.

"No worries man, we'll get you back." Matt winked, waving him off.

"I'm going to have a shower." Felicity sighed when the boys finally left the room.

"Okay well, we're on at eight so don't spend two hours showering like you do at home." Jeremy told her, throwing a hairbrush to her.

Just under an hour later Felicity finished in the shower and was surprised to find the dressing room completely empty. She guessed her bandmates were probably hanging with the other guys to pass the time before the show.

She brushed out her hair and she plugged in the hairdryer. The second she switched it on she was met with a cloud of white powder. It went everywhere; her hair, her face, the floor and pretty much everywhere else.

She didn't even think to put on some clothes as she marched to the 5SOS dressing for the second time today. She held her towel securely to her body as she banged on the door.

"Who the fuck did this?!" She all but screamed as Michael opened the door. His jaw dropped when he saw her, coated in the powder. Seconds later he had tears streaming down his eyes in laughter.

"My bad..." Michael eventually gasped out, through his laughter.

"You're a fucking dick." She said as she walked back out of the room, making sure to slam the door as hard as she could on the way. She was closely followed by her bandmates, of which Matt was the only one laughing.

"Too far, Mikey." Calum told him, shaking his head.

***

"Good night London, we love you!" Matt screamed into the microphone as Nice one, Newton finished their first set of the tour and exited the stage.

The crew began to set up for 5 Seconds of Summer's set and Felicity ran over to the sound guy to insure she could get her own back on Michael and the boys for what they did earlier.

"This one is for the ladies!" Michael called out, pointing to one of the girls in the row. They were a few songs into their set and were about to play She Looks So Perfect. As he began the opening riff the sound suddenly cut off, only to be replaced by a new riff from the speakers.

"You! I wanna take you to a gay bar..." The sound of Electric Six rang out through the speakers. Michael looked at his friends and the sound tech for some answers. Luke, Ashton and Calum all looked confused while the sound tech was trying to hide his obvious amusement.

From side stage Michael could see Nice one, Newton high-fiving each other and laughing. He gestured to the sound tech to turn the sound down, at this stage the song was reaching the second verse.

"I've got something to put in you!" Michael sang, as he played the familiar tune.

"I've got something to put in you!" Ashton quickly joined in before playing the drum beat.

"I've got something to put in you!" Luke and Calum repeated, determined to make the best out the awkward situation.

"At the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar." They all sang, earning cheers and laughs from the excited crowd. When they finished the song Michael turned to see Felicity looking angry at the way they turned the prank around, he winked at her before turning back to the crowd.

"That was courtesy of our new friends in Nice one, Newton." Michael told the crowd, who cheered back at the mention of the support act. "And now back to the set."

An hour later the concert was over, 5SOS left the stage and went to shower before heading outside to meet fans.

"Nice try babe." Michael winked at Felicity again when he passed her in the hallway on the way to the dressing room.