6.

Jan POV

Shawn: Come on tell me Jan
Me: umm i can't
Shawn: tell me or I'll tickle you

He says walking towards me

Me: No Shawn

I say to walk away from him. He his so tall from me so he catches me and gently push lay me down on the couch and he comes on top and shows me his fingures

Shawn: Tell me or I'll will tickle you.
Me: no i wont say

As soon as i say that he starts tickling ne and he gad gripped me so i couldn't escape. I laugh and laugh and he couldn't have looked more cute.

Me: okay okay. Your fly is open.
Shawn: What??
Me: Haha, I made you look.
Shawn: You, will you ever be serious in your life?
Me: yes. (Still laughing) only two times 1. When there has something bad happened and 2. My love to someone.

I continue to laugh. And shawn joins in.

Zach: Hey, What's going on here?
Me: Zach.

I get all excited and run and hug him.

Zach: Hey sis, someone is excited to see me?
Me: Of course I am. I havent see you in like three days.
Zach: wait, is that THE Shawn Mendes?
Me: Yeah. Zach be cool.
Zach: my little sis has Shawn Mendes in her apartment....
Me: since the game day.
Shawn: i am still here.
Me: oh sorry. Shawn this is Zach my older brother and zach this is Shawn.
Shawn: Hey! Nice to meet you Zach.
Zach: Same here.
Me: Zach, you came here rushing whats going on?
Zach: Oh yeah. You have to sit down for that
Me: Okay. I am seated spill zach you are killing me.
Zach: Well, i am proposing to Amy and i wanted to make that i had you permission?
Me: oh my god. Zach, thats amazing. Of course you have my permission. I am so happy for you guys.
I say hugging him
Shawn: congratulations man.
Zach: thank you guys. I have to go call Amy's parents to get their blessings and start preparing.
Me: okay, good luck. Let me know if you need any help?

I say hugging him good bye.

2 weeks later....

A lot of things changed in past two weeks. Shawn went back home after staying at my place for like three to four days and Zach and Amy got engaged. And here I am all alobe staying alone in my huge apartment. But it was all okay because today me and Meher being being biggest Shawn Mendes fans were going to jingle ball concert he was on tour performing and I believe it was his last jingle ball concert today till he goes to his real tour in March. Anyway, its my first concert of me seeing him live performing because you know he has lived with me in MY apartment. I am so excited. We have floor seats and i couldn't have be more happy in thus whole enitre week sonce Shawn left. Just saying his name gives me electricity. Is it weird?

I still haven't picked out my outfit and still didn't know what hairstyle i am doing and i was freaking out. This is always me before concerts but i still never learn to prepare everything a day before. I open my closet and look for like an hour trying on clothes and finally found this cute outfit blue ripped jeans with pink, white, blue and grey colored baggy sweater with white shoes and a light pink crossbody purse I topped it all of with a three layered silver necklace and loose curled my hair and put makeup on and i was ready.

I was waiting for Meher to come pick me up

I was waiting for Meher to come pick me up. We were gonna go early and jsut explore the city a bit. I was thinking to start up my youtube channel again. So if we explore the city I can get some footage for my blogs. While i was for meher to come pick me up i checked if i got everything. And i hear a door knock. It was Meher we left and we wwalked around the city little bit got coffee amd the it was 6pm so we head to the arena and wait for the doors to open. My heart was exploding. I have spend days with him but this heart is just in a whole other place right now.

The gates finally open and we are in and the countdown starts 10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1. And bazzi starts the concert, followed by calvin harris, geazy, sabrina carpenter, marshmello and after marshmello was Shawn Mendes. I jumped up as soon as they announced his named. I had this little recording thing set in a safe place where no one can disturb it. Shawn sang Stitches, there's nothing holding me back, lost in japan, mercy and In my blood.

After that it was why dint we who is my only favorite band after one direction. Half way through the show i turn to the sode to see Shawn standing there with water in his hand and with Jake his security and Andrew his manager. He was standing little behing me so if i turned he could see me. I was just jumping and dancing all through the show and it was so embarrassing and i am 100% positive that he saw me dancing.
Soon i feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn and it was.....