Chapter 5

**Leslie's P.O.V.**

The next morning I woke to the sound of my phone ringing. As I looked at the screen I saw that it was my mom calling! I hadn't talked to her in forever!

"Hey! Mom, how are you?" I asked. "Leslie!! You were wonderful yesterday, I could not be more proud of you! Are you free today?" She asked me. 

Hmm.. well I had to compete tomorrow, but I don't think Frank wanted us at the barn today so I guess I was free! "Yeah, do you want to meet up for lunch? There is a little sandwich shop right by the hotel I am staying at!" I replied, it would be really nice to be able to catch up with my parents, I really hadn't had much of a chance to see them in a long time!

"Of course! When is good for you? Your father and I have been dying to see you!" I could tell from her tone that she was delighted that she was going to see me soon. "How about one? Then maybe we could go shopping together, there are lots of little shops around you would like." I said.

"That would be wonderful! Your father might not be too keen on going into some shops, but at least he will get to see you!" She replied, my dad, like many guys, was repulsed at the thought of shopping.

"Ok mom, well I better get ready, I'll see you soon!" I said to her. "Bye Les, see you soon!" my mom replied. 

After I had showered and fixed my hair, I decided to wear some shorts, a simple striped shirt, and a pair of TOMS, I was soon out the door. 

**Harry's P.O.V.**

As I drove to the studio I couldn't help but think about Leslie, after spending some time with her and the rest of the lads, I realized that she was a genuine person. She got along real well with the five of us, and I could tell that the lads really liked hanging out with her, they were already planning when they were going to get back together with her.

It was going to be hard to make plans with an Olympic athlete when the Olympics are going on though, they needed to practice, and then they had their events and interviews and such. It was kind of sad to think that there was a chance that we might not see her again. 

But today I had to put my thoughts about her aside, we had to record the last few songs and make finishing touches on our new album, it was going to be awesome! The lads and I were really excited about it.

"Harry! I think its your turn to record, mate." Liam greeted me. "Ok, thanks Liam" I replied, already entering the recording room. 

After about three hours of us recording and fooling around when we were waiting, Niall had started to complain about his hunger. 

"But Paul, I want food NOW!" Niall exclaimed. "Ok, boys we are ordering from Nandos, do you all want your regular orders?" Paul replied. 

"Yes, Pauly!" we all replied, I really was one of the luckiest people in the world to be able to work with four of my best mates and we really do have a good laugh most of the time. 

"Harry!" Louis ran at me with open arms, he had just been recording and we really hadn't seen each other much today "Hey Louis, WHAT are you up to, you seem mischevious" I replied, he looked like he was up to something. 

"Oh nothing, Harry, just a little coordinating, see El just went to that sandwich shop by the hotels and saw Leslie! She talked to her a bit and they got off really well, so I was just texting Leslie to see if she could meet us at the theatre when we got off to see a film." Louis responded. 

El and Leslie would get off well, they had similar personalities, they were both really nice, but not in your face at all, she would probably get along with Dani and Perrie too. "Ok, are Dani and Perrie going to come as well?" I asked Louis.