Chapter 8

**Zayn's P.O.V.**

As Harry and I left the grandstand and headed for his car, I started to wonder whether Harry had a bit of a crush on Leslie, I mean, he was always super eager to meet up with her and I think he has been texting her more than the rest of us. 

I thought about the thought of Harry and Leslie together, I actually think it would be really good for Harry since he has been a bit wild with girls. He way typically just as happy  hooking up with someone rather than actually spending time getting to know them. 

As we walked past the barns I noticed that Harry was looking everywhere, probably searching for Leslie when suddenly, he collided with a short, rider. Leslie. 

**Leslie's P.O.V.**

"Oh my gosh! Harry why do we keep running into each other, literally? Oh and hey Zayn!" I said to the guys, I really did keep running into Harry, it was kind of strange. But honestly, I kind of liked being able to see him so much. 

"Honestly love, I would probably pick you over a lot of people to run into me" Harry said to me, he then grinned and I saw his dimple. It was so perfect. I did not just think that. "Hey Leslie!" Zayn also called to me.

"So Zayn, what brings you and Harry here to Greenwich Park? I thought you guys had to work at the studio?" I looked questiongly at both boys. 

"Yeah, we did, but Harry here wanted to pop over afterwards, we only saw the last couple riders." Zayn stated, Harry started blushing. A lot. 

"Hmm.. taken an interest in show jumping now Harry? Or do you have your eye on the queen's granddaughter?" I asked him, knowing my questions would embarass him further and, hopefully, spit out why he was here. 

"Erhm well basically.. I wanted to see you." He said very quietly, I could just make out what he was saying. "He really did Leslie, he has been acting strange these last few days." Zayn pointed out. 

Harry Styles, possible liking me? A plain, horse loving girl? It couldn't be. Could it?

"Oh, well you did! Hey, have you guys seen any taxis around? I should probably head on back to the hotel soon." I stated. 

"I could take you back if you want, Zayn, you wouldn't mind, would you?" Harry said to me and then looked at the other boy for an answer. 

"Not at all! I was actually hoping that you would say something like that, the poor girl doesn't have to use taxis ALL the time." Zayn said to Harry, he then flashed me a smile. 

"Thank you SO much, you don't know how awkward those cab drivers are!" I said to the pair as we walked through the parking lot to Harry's car.

Harry looked at me strangely. "Well why didn't you say something earlier? All those times I could have given you rides! I had started suspecting that you liked cab drivers over us." Harry said to me while putting on a fake pouty face, Zayn was looking amused the whole time.

"You fool! Do you really think I would have climbed into somebody's car that I had only met once or twice?" I said to him while attempting to shove him, It was probably about a poke to him.

"Well that's what you are doing now! And just think about all the weird cab drivers you have climbed into the car of!" He said to me, Zayn was really starting to laugh now. 

"Oh c'mon you two, just kiss already!" Zayn said to us. 

We both looked at Zayn with a very startled look, we then looked at each other and burst out laughing. Our joking had soon come to a halt when we approached the car, turned around and saw a pack of teenage girls following us. 

"OMIGOSH! IS THAT REALLY ZAYN MALIK AND HARRY STYLES!!" "ZAYN!! HARRY!!" "who IS that girl with Zayn and Harry?" I heard some of the girls saying.

"Leslie, get in the car, Harry demanded, opening the passenger door for me, Zayn had already fled to the backseat of the car. 

Harry quickly started the car and drove out of the now packed parking lot.

"How did they know you were here?" I asked the both of them.

"No idea, they always find out where we are though." Zayn said, Harry was nodding in aggrement.

 Soon, we had dropped Zayn off at his girlfriend, Perrie's flat, he was going to take a cab back to his flat.

Just then I got a text on my phone:

Ryan L.:

Hey Les! Congrats on today! I heard you did good :) Maybe we could meet up and talk later?

"UGH!" I exclaimed at my phone, and turned it off quickly.

"What's wrong?" Harry looked at me protectivley. 

"Oh.. nothing, just somebody thats been bothering me recently." I shrugged to him.

"Who was it and how were they bothering you?" Harry was starting to get a little angry now, which was kind of strange.

"Um.. Ryan Lochte, I think he has like a crush on me or something, he keeps trying to get me to meet up with him, but quite frankly, he creeps me out." I said to him. 

"If you ever have an issue with him and it gets bad, call me and I will be there to sort it out for you, Harry said, as we pulled up to my hotel."

"Okay, but Harry.. why do you want to help me so much?" I asked him.

He sighed and then answered my question "Leslie, the past couple of days I have been wondering why I have been so fascinated with you. But, really, I have decided that it can be only for one reason. I love you." 

"I love you too" I said to him, just then our faces collided and we were kissing, but only for a bit because we then realized that we were in a car, outside a hotel, and fans had flocked around the car and were taking pictures. 

"Oops" we said in unison.

"You should probably run into the hotel now, once people see that picture this place will get even more packed", he whispered to me.

"Okay, see you later" I said to him, he kissed my cheek and I left the car, into the mob of fans. 

It took me about five minutes to walk about ten steps into the hotel and out of the sea of fans. 

As I entered my room I kept thinking: Harry Styles just told me he loved me.