Chapter 34

**Leslie's P.O.V**

"Yes mom... I'll make a casserole. Mhm. Yeah, ok." I said, on the phone with my mom, I was pacing around my living room.

"Oh, and do we have room for one more?" I asked her.

"Of course! Who is it?" she asked me.

"Harry. He wasn't busy this week so he will be here Wednesday!" I said to her.

"Really? Well this will be his first thanksgiving wont it? I cant wait for everybody else to meet him!" she said.

"Yep, hey I have to go, see you later."

I hung up my call with her and accepted an incoming call.

"Hello?" I said, I hadnt paid attention to who was calling.

"Guess who you get to see in two days??" I heard the voice say over the phone. Harry.

"Hmm... Niall?!?" I answered, knowing it would playfully upset him.

"gasp! How dare you not remember that your totally hot and amazing boyfriend is going to see you in TWO days!!" he said, he was right about the amazing part.

"Hmm.. Amazing yes. Hot? I'm not so sure!" I said, joking, it was obvious wasn't it?

"That hurts! Think of the millions of girls who think that I am the most attractive specimen on earth!" he exclaimed to me, if I could see him, I know he would probably be on the verge of laughing, a lot, at himself.

"well maybe I am one of those girls, you never know!" I said to him.

"Sure, just tease me! So how did you mom handle me coming there for thanksgiving?" he asked me, our conversation becoming a little more serious.

"Well she is almost as excited as I am! She can't wait to be the first person to host your first thanksgiving." I told him, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I can't wait! But I am kind of looking forward to seeing you more than having a feast." he said, I could hear some rustling on the line, and then someone else started talking.

"LESLIE! We miss you! And we never had that party when we were over there. It will happen next time!" I heard an Irish voice say on the line.

"Niall! I miss you, and the others too! But.. Could you have Zayn stop holding Harry hostage and give him back his phone? You know you guys can always call or text me too!" I said to my friend, wanting to talk to my boyfriend more.

He sighed. "If I must. And how did you know Zayn was helping me?" he asked.

"Well it was either Zayn or Louis, Liam would never do such an act and Louis would probably be on the phone too, so it had to be zayn!" I replied.

"You know us too well. Well here's curly!" he said, I could hear him and Zayn run off laughing. Boys...

"Great friends.." Harry said, exasperatedly into the phone.

"You love them!" I said to him.

"Not as much as I love you!" he said.

"You better!" I teased.

"well... I have to go, we are performing on the x factor tonight, so we have to rehearse. I will talk to you as soon as I can!" he said.

We said our goodbyes, i wished him luck, and we hung up.

Well... Today seems like a good day for a trail ride.... And then I have to clean my house.

I walked out to the barn, and saddled up Jezzabelle.

As I mounted Jezzabelle, I realized how little I had been riding recently. I mean, I have been to a couple shows.. But I haven't really gone out riding when I didn't have to compete because that was when I could see Harry. I guess I'll have to squeeze more random rides, but I do love spending time with Harry.

We just walked along a trail in the woods, I cherished the bonding time with my horse and I, and also took in the beautiful scenery in the wooded area that surrounds my house. It was great to just get away from everything for a while.

But before it even started, I found myself back in the barn, untacking, and taking care of Jezzabelle. Now I had to walk up to the house and clean. Yuck!

When I got to the house, I decided to go into the guest bedroom and make sure everything was ok. After all, I didn't want Harry staying in a nasty room... If he stayed here.

"Oh, hi sarge." I said to the tiger cat sitting on the bed. He was the friendliest cat ever, he loved people. He meowed and walked over to me, wanting me to pet him.

But, eventually, I found myself sitting on the couch, watching a DVD that I found in a certain care package from some friends. It really did make me miss them less, just by watching them sing.