Chapter 31

**Liam's P.O.V**

"I just wish Leslie could come." Harry said, looking gloomy as our bus approached the today show.

"It'll be alright mate, I'm sure you will see her before we head back to London." I said to my friend, knowing that he would see her in just a few hours.

**

**Leslie's P.O.V**

"Ok, now the first thing you have to do is hair and make up, so follow me this way!" a cheery girl probably in her early twenties said when I entered the studio.

I spent an hour sitting in a chair, being chatted to by a stylist.

It was really strange having somebody fix my hair and for me to actually have make up on. I guess they want me to look good if I'm going to be on national TV right?

But vanity was the least of my worries right now. I was just hoping I would be able to find Harry.

**Louis' P.O.V**

We could hear the screams from the room we were currently sitting in. Our fans were incredible, they camped out for an entire weekend, just to get a glimpse of us! They are the reason we are where we are today. I just wish I could personally thank all of them.

I looked over to my bandmates. Niall was texting and having some last minute breakfast. Zayn was napping. Liam was talking to Paul. And harry, he was just sitting there, staring at the floor. I knew be was upset that he couldn't see Leslie, and I wanted to reach out to him, but I know it wouldn't make any difference, he just wanted to see her, physically, not just via Skype.

**Leslie's P.O.V**

I was sitting in the studio now, Savannah was just announcing a break "and after the break, we hear from Olympic superstar Leslie Whitaker, and famous boy band One Direction performs." then her and Matt started chatting.

The studio was very busy, there were camera crews everywhere, it took a lot to produce a show like this one.

Before I knew it, savannah was sitting in a chair, preparing to interview me.

"And we are happy to be joined by equestrian superstar Leslie Whitaker!" she introduced as the cameras started rolling again.

"So Leslie, you have just graduated from high school, what was it like to go from that to the Olympics?" she asked me.

"It was definitely strange, I mean, one minute I'm the most unpopular kid in school and the next I'm in London representing America. It felt surreal." I answered.

"And your performances were, from what I've heard, absolutely incredible. How hard did you have to train to make it to London?" she asked.

"Well, I have been riding for my whole life, so that helped. But in the past few years, I have been really fortunate to have parents who would drive me everywhere to meet and have lessons with some great equestrians. And, not to mention that they had the patience to drag me to numerous horse shows throughout the years." I answered.

"Yes. Your parents must do so much for you. Is there anyone else who has always helped you along the way?" she asked me.

"Well, all of my trainers and coaches. But my parents are the ones that have helped me the most." I answered.

"Well good luck" she said to me, flashing me a smile before turning towards the camera.

"And next, One Direction performs in concert." she said before we went off air.

"Is there any way I can go outside and watch One Direction?" I asked a producer nearby.

"Only if you have special permission from the band, sorry." he said, looking off.

"Can I at least see them?" I asked him.

"No. Unless you want to talk to one of their security guards" he said, pointing towards A door, which Paul was standing in front of.

I made my way towards Paul.

"Hi Paul! Can I see the boys?" I asked him, eager to see Harry.

"Sure, just don't keep them too long, they have to perform I'm two minutes." he said, pointing to his watch.

I opened the door, and before I knew it, I was wrapped in his arms.

"I thought you couldn't come?" he asked me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Well, I had an interview so I decided that I could say hi." I said, pressing a kiss to his lips.

"Hey now! Don't hog my best friend!" Niall said, pushing Harry away and attacking me

with a bear hug.

"What about me?" Zayn said, following in Niall's footsteps and hugging me too.

Eventually, all of them got to see me, but all too soon, they had to go and sing for the enormous crowd waiting outside for them.

**

"NYC make some noise!!" Liam yelled out before they belted out their final song of the day, Kiss You.

I was standing in the front row, surrounded my hundreds of girls who were hoping to just see the boys.

They sang the song, but my the final few words, Harry had pulled me out of the crowd.

He looked me in the eyes "and let me kiss you" he sang, his eyes never leaving mine. The crowd screamed. Harry leaned in closer, and kissed me. The girls were screaming even louder now. When we parted I could see a smirk form across his face.

"Ok you two, lets continue this elsewhere." Louis said, stepping between the two of us. We both just looked at each other and laughed, oh Louis, I thought.