Chapter 38

**Harry's P.O.V**

"good morning beautiful." I whispered into leslies ear when I felt her wake up.

She wrapped her arms around my waist "hey" she whispered, resting her head on my chest.

We spent at least a half hour just laying like that, in each others arms.

***

"I have a great idea for what we can do today!" leslie said, as she burst downstairs.

"and what may that be my love?" I asked her, I could tell she was really excited.

"I'm going to get you on a horse, and then we can go downtown, they will have all the Christmas decorations up by then!" she said, she looked even more beautiful when she was excited and had a smile lighting up her face.

"Me? On a horse?" I asked her.

"Yes! Don't worry, you'll be fine!" she said, pulling on a USA fleece.

"whatever you say." I said, standing up and letting her practically drag me down to the barn.

"ok well, I think I'm going to have you ride Martha, she's an older horse, I typically only use her for trail rides because she's bombproof." she said, walking into a stall, and hooking up a brown horse in the aisle.

Then she walked into a small room off of the aisle, I followed.

"This is where I keep all of the tack, you can use my saddle, and... Yep, this is Martha's stuff." she said, grabbing some other leather things off of the wall.

"Ok, first off you have to brush the horse. You can do that, so, just take this and brush her off." she said, handing me a brush.

"Will she bite me?" I asked her, unsure what the animal would do to me.

"No, she's the safest, laziest horse around." she said, wrapping her arms around me quickly before grabbing a strange metal tool from a box.

I decided to start brushing off the horse, it was actually kind of relaxing.

"Ok, while you do that, I'm going to pick her hooves." she said, leaning down by one of the horses legs and picking one up.

Eventually, leslie had taught me about all the different pieces of tack and tried to tell me how to put them on, it was time for me to get on.

"Here is your helmet." she said, handing me one.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked her, suddenly a bit scared of sitting on the huge animal.

"It's going to be fine, hop on." she said, pointing to the block that was standing by Martha, who she was holding.

Soon, leslie was leading me around the ring.

I was starting to get used to the feeling of the horse moving beneath me, it was actually kind of fun.

"Ok, do you remember how to turn and stop?" she asked me, her soft green eyes staring at me.

"I think so." I responded, wary of what she was going to have me do next.

"I think it's time for you to go solo." she said, unhooking the lead she was using and just walking beside me.

"See? It's not that bad." she said to me.

After we put Martha away, I stepped closer to leslie.

"You are a great teacher, if only I wasnt always distracted by how beautiful you are." I said to her, kissing her lips.

"You're a dweeb. But I love you for that." she said, smiling as she leaned in for another, this time i could tell she wanted more. I bit down on her lip, pleading for her mouth to open, it did, soon my tongue was exploring hers. She let out a moan of pleasure. I pressed her against the wall. My hands were settled on her small waist, hers were in my hair. Neither of us showed any sign of wanting to stop.

"we better get showered if we are going over town" she said to me, when we finally parted.

"Fine" I sighed, she laughed, grabbed my hand, and we set off towards the house.

****

Soon, Leslie and I were walking hand in hand along main street, in the quaint, town she lived in.

"I just love this." leslie said, her eyes flitting around to the different decorations.

"So do I, but I must say there is one more thing I love more." I said.

"Oh, and what would that be?" she asked, looking up at me.

"You. Leslie, I love you more than anything." I said to her.

"Nope. I love you more!" she said, a cheeky smile emerging on her face.

"how much do you love me?" i asked her.

"Harry Styles, I love you as much as I need air. You are everything to me." she said.

"I still think I love you more." I replied, she gasped, jokingly.

"Fine! But you better show me!" she replied, the snow that had just started to fall stuck in her blonde curls.

"One day I will, but I can't right now." I said, pressing a kiss to her cheek.