Chapter 24

**Leslie's P.O.V**

"Come on! This is the kind of store Eleanor bought her dress at!" Louis said to me, grabbing my arm

and dragging me towards the very expensive looking store.

When we entered the store, I could tell it was high class. There were chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, and there were various, gorgeous dresses highlighted on mannequins.

"Um... Are you sure? This place seems.. Expensive even for me." I said, looking over to Harry who was holding my hand.

"Babe, i told you, I am going to pay for it. And besides, don't you wan to be the prettiest AND the best dressed girl there?" he whispered into my ear.

"Alright you two, that's quite enough. Let's start looking so we can go get something to eat!" Niall called to us, then approaching us and steering us towards a section of dresses.

Before I knew what hit me, I was standing in a dressing room, with various dresses being flung over the edge, by my boyfriend, his four bandmates, and the worker who was helping us.

I was currently attempting to slip into a red dress with a very low neck. I had a feeling this wasn't going to be the right one either.

As I walked out there were mixed reactions from the guys. I already knew that I didn't like it and, from what I could tell, Liam felt the same.

"It just doesn't stand out on you, we'll find another one." he said.

"I like it..... But I agree with Liam I guess." Harry said. Of course he would. I turned back around to try on whatever they had for me to put on next.

After probably seven more dresses, I was starting to feel discouraged. They just didn't suit me.

The lady then threw a light, teal dress over the door. The color was absolutely stunning.

I looked in the mirror and couldn't help but smile, this is the one!

The dress was beautiful. It was only on one shoulder, and gathered at a spot by my waist and flowed down.

I stepped out of the dressing room and towards where the five members of One Direction were waiting.

All five of their mouths dropped.

"That's it!" Zayn said. Niall and Liam both expressing their agreement.

"Where did THIS come from?" Louis asked.

"Hmm.. I have thought you looked beautiful in every single thing you tried on today but.. I think this is the dress I am going to buy for you." Harry said, a smirk coming to his face. Gosh, why did that stupid dimple have to get me every time.

"Yeah, I think this is it! And I think I have a pair of shoes that will match just fine." I replied.

"Oh no! I've already got that sorted! Here try these on." Louis said to me, handing me a shoebox.

Inside, were a pair of heels that matched my dress PERFECTLY. They were very simple, just a light grey with a couple stones on them.

I slid them on and started (attempting to) walk around.

I forgot about my difficulty walking. I tried to take another shaky step in the heels and felt my legs tense up.

Just when I thought I was plummeting towards the ground, I felt a pair of hands grab my arms, in attempt to steady me.

When I was finally steady again, I turned my eyes from the ground and saw Harry looking at me.

"Are you alright love?" he asked me, firmly holding on to my arms in case my legs gave out again.

"I'm fine. Do you really think this is a good idea? What if I can't wear shoes like this? What if I can't even walk that day?" I asked him, I could feel my face getting warm like it did every time I got upset.

"Leslie. Even if for some reason your legs won't work on the day of, I will gladly push you in a wheelchair. You are going to be there that day, ok?" he said to me, his green eyes seeming to stare right through me.

"Ok." I whispered. Breathless from the almost fall and then my emotions coming to me in full force.

"Alright, well how about you get changed and we get out of here? Niall is probably getting cranky, his stomach tells him what to do." he said, letting go of me.

I really did have the most perfect boyfriend in the world. I thought as I started changing back into my normal outfit.

**

**Harry's P.O.V**

"yes mom, everything was fine. Um yeah I'll tell him, ok, bye, love you too, yeah." Leslie pressed the end button on her phone.

"My mom says hi" she said, flashing her blue-green eyes at me.

"are they alright with you coming to LA?" I asked her, pushing a strand of her curly, blonde hair out of her face.

"Harry, I live on my own. But yes, they don't mind. They like you a lot, much more than my last boyfriend." she said, moving closer to me.

"Ok, here we are, i'll see all of you tomorrow morning at seven, and you better be out here!" Paul said, dropping the six of us off at Leslie's house for the night before we set off for LA the next day.