Chapter 11

**Harry's P.O.V.**

"BOYS WAKE UP NOW!!" I suddenly jumped awake. Paul had just barged into our room at five in the morning to wake us up. "Get ready, we are leaving in an hour" he mentioned. 

The five of us were very quiet that morning, probably part nerves and part just plain tiredness. We didn't particularly like waking up at the crack of dawn, but it was part of our job. 

By five fifty we were standing outside, waiting for Paul to come and get us in the car, we were going to spend the entire day getting ready for and performing at the Closing Ceremonies for the 2012 Olympic Games is really was an honor. 

**Leslie's P.O.V.**

When I woke up, I turned to the clock sitting by my bed and saw that it was nine in the morning, it was really strange not having to wake up to an alarm, but I liked it. 

Today, the only thing I had to do was march with all the other Olympic athletes at the Closing Ceremony. 

Harry was going to be singing at the ceremony. I would get to see him! But would I get a chance to talk to him? I really hoped so! 

Harry...  A topic that I had been wondering a lot about recently, I was in love with the curly haired boy, that was for sure. But when my plane departed in just a week's time, I would probably never see him again. That thought alone scared me a lot. 

*I've tried playing it cool, but when I'm looking at you, I can't ever be brave, 'cause you make my heart race* I heard my phone ringtone go off. I saw that it was my friend, Karina, I answered immedieatly. 

"Hey stranger, congrats on yesterday!!" she exclaimed into the phone, I could tell that she was practically jumping up and down. 

"Thanks, hey do you want to get lunch at the cafe in the hotel before we have to leave to go to the ceremony?" I asked her, we REALLY needed to catch up. She responded almost as soon as I finished asking, "Of course! See you at twelve thirty?" "Sure, see you then!" I said and hung up the phone. 

I had decided to send Harry a good luck text then before I forgot in the midst of the closing ceremony excitement and talking to Karina.

Harry:

Good Luck out there tonight, I know you guys will all be amazing! 

That should be good, I thought. I then headed towards my bedroom to get ready for my lunch date with Karina. 

By twelve ten, I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans, my neon orange converse (i loved them a lot) and a peasant top, I headed down towards the cafe. 

 **

"Leslie!" My bubbly friend, Karina said as she ran over to me and hugged me. She was the kind of best friend most people met in high school, but I met her at Olympic training. 

We sat down at a table and started talking. 

"Oh my gosh, I have to tell you, I think something is going to happen between Luke and I real soon!" She was absoultely beaming as she told me. Luke, was a member of Karina's eventing team and she had a major crush on him since the teams were announced and they met. "That's so great!" I said to her, genuinely happy for my friend. 

"So, what about you, have  you met someone here?" She winked at me. "Well, kind of." I said, shrugging. 

"Tell me more! What's his name? Have you talked to him? Is he an athlete?" She suddenly bombarded me with questions. 

"Well, his name is Harry, yes I have been talking to him since I arrived in London, and no he is not an athlete." I said, quite happy with how I answered everything.