Part 1.

Aaliyah
*yawns *I wake up rubbing my eyes I started stretching I slid on my fendi slides I got up walking to the bathroom. I turned the sink on brushed my teeth took my 10 min shower dried off lotion my body. I went to my closet and I picked out my Red two piece outfit I did my hair and put on some lipgloss and sprayed some Victoria secret perfume and headed downstairs.

 I went to my closet and I picked out my Red two piece outfit I did my hair and put on some lipgloss and sprayed some Victoria secret perfume and headed downstairs

"good morning grandma" I said. As I gave her a kiss on the cheek "good morning baby" she said. I headed to the kitchen I poured me some apple juice and grabbed my keys on my way to school. "Bye grandma" I said "bye baby have a good day love you " she said "love you to" I closed the door on my way out. I unlocked my car as I was getting in I see some boy he had to be new on my block because I never seen him "hey wassup" he said as he smiled"hey" I said "your new here or no?" I asked "yea I moved here with my brother I'm tremaine by the way but you can call me trey " he said "ok I'm Aaliyah " as I smiled " I'll see you later I gotta go" I said " ok see you later" he said. I'm not gonna lie he was so fine his smile was cute as hell I got in the car and drove off to school.