Part 24.

Aaliyah
So today me and trey chose to go by the pool. So I put on my red two piece. And I put my hair in a high ponytail and the rest down. "Baby this is amazing" I said smiling "i knew you was gonna like it" trey said hugging me. "But I was thinking we should move into a bigger house" trey said. "We should move into a bigger house after we get married" I said. "You wanna do that?" Trey asked "yes that's a good idea" I said "we should move to Atlanta" I said. "If you wanna move to Atlanta then that's fine" trey said. I prefer Atlanta because it's nice there and I wanna start fresh I wanna start a new life there with my soon to be husband and my daughter.

 I prefer Atlanta because it's nice there and I wanna start fresh I wanna start a new life there with my soon to be husband and my daughter

"Baby I want more kids" trey said looking at me smiling. "Trey we just had shamiya why do you want more" I asked laughing. "Because shamiya gonna want a sister or brother" trey said "ok trey let shamiya at least turn 3" I said "ok baby ...come on i wanna go swim" trey said pulling me in the water with him. "Ok please be careful I just did my hair" I said "ok baby I won't" then he started splashing me "trey I said don't splash me" I said irritated "I'm sorry baby" he said pulling me to him and he started kissing me. "Come on I'm ready to leave" I said getting out the pool.

Lanzo
I was pissed at myself because I should've never bought Monica over here to the house ever since Kennedy kicked my out I been staying at a motel until Kennedy cool down. I tried calling her and texting her but she haven't been answering I haven't seen my son for a whole week so imma go see him today later on. And imma try to talk to Kennedy to.

1 hour later....

I pulled up to the house and i still had my key so I unlocked the door I walk in and I see Kennedy and Lloyd knocked out on the couch. I smiled Kennedy started waking up "lanzo thsts you" she asked while rubbing her eyes "yea" I said "why are you here" she asked "because I miss you and Lloyd" I said "but why would you go get some other female pregnant" she said I could see tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry baby I don't know why but she don't mean shit to me" I said " lanzo I can't trust you anymore" she said. " I'm sorry Kennedy just gimme another chance" I said "I don't know lanzo I think you should just leave" she said. "Alright fine" i said walking my way towards the door " I love you Kennedy" I said leaving out the door. Imma just let her be i fucked up bad this time and I know Kennedy isn't gonna get over it.

Trey
So me and Aaliyah leave today and I Missed my daughter to so me and Aaliyah started packing back up and we both got back on the road. I stopped at the gas station to get some gas I pull up to a gas tank and I got out the car "you need or want anything?" I asked "no I'm good" she responded "alright" I said closing the door. I walk in to the store at first I walked to the snack isle some chick was keep staring at me she looked familiar tho.

"Hey trey" she said " uhh wassup" I said confused "you don't remember me" she asked "I recognized you but I don't know your name" I said "diamond" she said "oh shit wassup I forgot your name it's been a while" I said me and diamond use to fuck wit...

"Hey trey" she said " uhh wassup" I said confused "you don't remember me" she asked "I recognized you but I don't know your name" I said "diamond" she said "oh shit wassup I forgot your name it's been a while" I said me and diamond use to fuck with each other back in high school. Then we broke up when I moved to L.A "i been good but it's something you need to know trey" she said "alright tell me" I said "will your a father" she said

To be continued....