Part 14.

Aaliyah
So I wake up at 8: o'clock hearing trey phone ringing constantly. So I answer the phone "hello who is this calling trey phone ?" I asked "umm this is Ashley" she responded " why the fuck You calling him" I asked with anger " he must didn't tell you that we been messing around" she said " whatever bye bitch" I said hanging up. I was so angry I got up and put my clothes back on trey finally wakes up " why you leaving baby" he asked " so you fucking Ashley now" I said " what are you talking about?" He asked confused " bye trey don't talk to me" I said while leaving out the room making my way downstairs. "Aaliyah listen to me" trey said while pulling me back " get the fuck off of me" I said while leaving out. I was so hurt I went back home just irritated I knocked on door " who is it?" Grandma asked " Aaliyah" I responded " you ok babe" she asked " yea I'm fine" I said. on my way upstairs to my room and all I did was cry. I couldn't believe he cheated on me with Ashley.

1 weeks later..

I haven't talk to trey since last week and i haven't been feeling well it's like everyday I'm throwing up and I just been feeling sick. I probably have a virus or something so I called Ashley and told her I haven't been feeling well " Aaliyah you probably pregnant" she said "I can't be pregnant" I said laughing " take a pregnancy test just to make sure"she said " ok fine I will" I said so I took a shower brushed my teeth and got dressed I just threw on a two piece and did my hair and sprayed my self with Victoria secret perfume. And I headed downstairs " grandma I'm finna run to the store" I said " that's fine" she said. " why you going to the store" lanzo asked by being nosy "to pick up some stuff why?" I asked irritated "damn I can't ask?" He said " whatever bye imma be back" I said leaving out the house.

 " why you going to the store" lanzo asked by being nosy "to pick up some stuff why?" I asked irritated "damn I can't ask?" He said " whatever bye imma be back" I said leaving out the house

After leaving the store...

Aaliyah
So I finally make it back to the house and I grabbed two pregnancy test just to make sure. So I took one test first then I waited 30 minutes and it say positive so I was kinda shocked but I took the second one just to make sure so I took the second one and waited 30 minutes and I started crying while looking at the test. I was pregnant

Trey
So Aaliyah haven't talked to me for a week and I felt bad for how I did her and I really want her to forgive me and to listen Ashley and me only slept together one time and that was it. But imma give her time to get that off her chest.

Aaliyah
So I was kinda shocked that I was pregnant and the only person I told was Ashley but I had to tell my grandma and brother so I headed downstairs to see lanzo and grandma sitting on the couch watching the news. And I got they attention by saying " so I gotta tell y'all something" by having their attention "what is it?" Grandma asked I was so scared so I just told them " I'm pregnant" I said they both looked at me shocked "your pregnant Aaliyah" lanzo asked angry " I'm sorry" I said breaking down crying " it's ok Aaliyah it's ok" my grandma said " yea we already knew you were pregnant from the throwing up and feeling sick" lanzo said. " did you tell trey" grandma asked " no not yet" I said " well you should tell him" grandma said " I'm gonna tell him tomorrow" I said.

Trey
I hear a knock on the door " who is it?" I asked " it's Aaliyah" I was happy but when I opened the door it wasn't Aaliyah it was Ashley " what the fuck You doing here" I yelled in anger " come on babe just come here I know you miss me" Ashley said while kissing me " no I can't do this I love Aaliyah"  I said "she is not gonna know" she said. Then she started kissing me then I kissed her back.

Aaliyah
So I wasn't upset at trey so I chose to go next door to tell him the good news " grandma I'm finna go next door" I said " ok baby tell me how it go" she said so I headed outside walking next door knocking on the door " who is it?" Trey asked " Aaliyah" I responded trey opened the door looking confused " hey baby I missed you what you want?" He asked " I came to tell you something" I said. Before he can say anything I see Ashley walking behind him with her bra and panties on. " what the fuck is wrong with you" I yelled " I can explain Aaliyah just listen" trey said " no fuck you and it's over and by the way I'm pregnant" I said leaving the house.