Part 25.

Trey
"You sure it's mine" I asked "yes I was pregnant before you left I just haven't told you" she said "alright can we take a test at least" I said the reason why I asked to take a test because she was messing around with some other nigga after I left so I can't believe anything she say. "You know what fuck it you don't wanna step up either" she said paying for her stuff. "What you mean either?" I asked she hurried up and left out the store "that bitch crazy" I said paying for my stuff and the gas. Then I leave out the store and I pumped the gas and got in the car and pulled off. "What took you long" Aaliyah asked so I just Went ahead and told her.

Yasmeen
I made a decision that I wasn't gonna go to college because I got a good paying job and plus I thought college was for me but I realized college not for everyone. So after I got off work I wanted to go out by myself and I don't wanna be around Eric. I've tried leaving him but he always threatens me and my family so imma just stay until I get my new house next month.

After work...
I went home to shower and get ready I did my hair and I put on my yellow fit and some black heels with my Chanel purse and headed downstairs to leave before Eric got here.

So I was hungry so I chose to go to red lobster by myself I got in my car and I turned on the radio and i put on my song and I pulled off.

I made it to the restaurant I got out the car and I made my way to the door I walk in. "Hello welcome to red lobster it's just you" the lady asked "yes" I said she then led me to a table and I sat there and I was just on my phone waiting for a waiter until some guy come up to my table."Hey beautiful" he said smiling "hey" I said " I'm Chris why you sitting here by yourself?" He asked " will I'm Yasmeen and I just chose to be bye myself" I said "can I sit here to keep you company?" He asked " yea sure" I said I ain't gone lie he so cute with his pretty eyes and he seem cool and sweet.

Chris
I'm Chris I'm 20 years old and I moved to L.A 3 years ago when I saw Yasmeen I was like damn she cute so imma try to make her fall for me like I did.

So me and Yasmeen set and talked we ordered some food and had a conversation about each other I paid for her food to she shouldn't have to do that

So me and Yasmeen set and talked we ordered some food and had a conversation about each other I paid for her food to she shouldn't have to do that. "Can I get your number?" I asked "yea" she said smiling she gave her number I told her I will call her later.

Aaliyah
"She could've been telling the truth" I said "Aaliyah she was messing with someone else after I left" he said pulling up to his moms house "hold on I'm finna go get shamiya" he said getting out the car. "Ok I'm coming to" I said getting out to. We walked to the door and trey knocked on the door. "Hey trey and liyah" trey mama said opening the door "hey ma" we both said. " I know y'all missed shamiya so much" trey mom said " yea I missed my baby" I said picking her up "I missed my princess" he said kissing her cheek. After we got shamiya ready we all left "bye" we both said walking out. "Bye y'all be safe" trey mama said trey put shamiya in the car seat and strapped her up and then we pulled off. "We don't have to talk about it no more baby" I said " it's cool and by the way I just want us three together" trey said we finally get back home and we see some car in front of the house parked "baby who is that" I asked "I know who it is" he said getting out the car. All I see is trey fighting some guy outside the house but I didn't know who he was I tried to pull trey off "baby stop" I said trey started slamming him on the ground and the man started bleeding every where on his face. But I'm just tryna figure out who was it.

Yasmeen
After I met Chris at the restaurant I couldn't stop thinking about him we was always texting each other and we would talk on the phone only when Eric wasn't around. Eric and I haven't spoken after he put his hands on me. I wanted to leave him but I was worried for me and my family. So tomorrow to get things off my mind I chose to go the movies with Chris and I'm happy we became friends to he just makes me smile all the time.

Eric
"You like that shit baby" I said while I stroke Ashley. "Yes daddy I do and I want you to baby" she said " if you wanna be with me imma need you to do me a favor" I said " what is it?"she asked " I need you to get your friends so y'all can jump this bitch for me" I said "alright what's her name and when?" She asked "Yasmeen and the time I need you to" I said I wanted Yasmeen to get jumped by Ashley friends because I know that bitch been cheating on me so I gotta punish her. "Finish hitting my guts daddy" she said "don't say no more" I said while pounding her shit over and over.