Part 12.

Kennedy
So I'm getting ready to go on this little date with lanzo he hit me up on instagram. And by the way he fine as hell and he seem so sweet. So I took me a nice warm shower I did my hair and I found a regular shirt and pants and I put on my jean jacket. Sprayed myself with Victoria secret and i did my makeup. So now I'm finna text him.

 So now I'm finna text him

Me: hey I'm ready..
Zo😍: aight I'm on my way
Me: k😉

Lanzo
So I'm finna go pick up Kennedy and I took me a shower put on a regular red outfit and threw on my Air Force 1 and I got up and headed downstairs " aye I'm finna leave grandma" I said " alright babe be careful" she said then I headed out.

Lanzo So I'm finna go pick up Kennedy and I took me a shower put on a regular red outfit and threw on my Air Force 1 and I got up and headed downstairs " aye I'm finna leave grandma" I said " alright babe be careful" she said then I headed out

So while I'm driving my phone started blowing up and its messages from my baby mama.

Baby mama 🙄: so when you gone come pick up your son tf?
Baby mama 🙄: nigga you see me Texting you
Baby mama 🙄: ANSWER ME DUMBASS!!!

I kept ignoring her ass and by the way I have a son and his name is alanzo jr. but I call him zo and back in Georgia I saw my son everyday so her ass needa chill out. I pull up to Kennedy house then I honked the horn. Seeing her fine ass come outside. I unlocked the door for her as she got in " hey beautiful" I said licking my lips " hey and don't start" she said " start what?" I asked " licking your lips and shit" she said " I can't help myself" I smiled so we pull up to the movies. We walk in building paying for our tickets to see creed 2. I bought Kennedy popcorn and me a soda. Then we walked in the movie theater watching the movie.

After the movie...

Lanzo
"You like the movie?" I asked " yea it was good" she said so we leave the movies and we pull up at Kennedy house " so wanna hang out again?" I asked " yea we can" she said "before you go here" I said pulling her lips to mines kissing her " she kissed me back " bye lanzo" she said getting out the car smiling hard " bye beautiful" I said back I made sure she got in the house and then I drove off

Kennedy
Omg! I was so shocked lanzo kissed me but I liked it and I'm starting to like him but anyways I was tired so I took a shower put on some pink panties on and a Tank top then I took my ass to sleep.