Part 27.

Yasmeen
So tonight I'm going to the movies with Chris. And I was happy to met up and see him so I took a shower and I threw on my white crop top and some grey joggers and my gym shoes and I did my hair and I text him

 And I was happy to met up and see him so I took a shower and I threw on my white crop top and some grey joggers and my gym shoes and I did my hair and I text him

Me: hey Chris I'm ready you still going?
Chris😍: yea.. what time you wanna meet up there?
Me: 7:00
Chris 😍: alright I will see you there beautiful 😘
Me: k🥰

While I'm texting Chris Eric comes in the room and stands right in front of me. "Hey baby" he said kissing me "leave me alone and get off me" I said pushing him off me "what's been your problem" he asked "Eric I don't wanna be with you anymore you beat on me and treat me horrible" I said "will you should stop making me mad then" he said I just got up and left out the room and went downstairs to watch tv.

Eric
After Yasmeen left out the room I noticed she left her phone on the bed I picked it up and I see she been texting this same nigga and they supposed to be meeting up at the movies so I text Ashley to let her know today is the day.

Yasmeen
So I came upstairs to get my phone and Eric was in the shower so I hurried up and left out the room. I went downstairs and grabbed my keys and left out the house and got in the car and pulled off. I finally made it to the movies I called Chris to see if he is here "hello" Chris said answering the phone "you here" I asked "yea I'm inside" he said "ok" I said hanging up I then parked my car and walked in the movies seeing Chris looking cute "hey Chris" I said hugging him.

"Hey yas" he said hugging me back we went to the ticket booth and he paid for my ticket to "Chris you don't have to pay for my stuff" I said "why not I don't have a problem paying for my girl stuff" he said "ok Chris" I said smiling so we went up ...

"Hey yas" he said hugging me back we went to the ticket booth and he paid for my ticket to "Chris you don't have to pay for my stuff" I said "why not I don't have a problem paying for my girl stuff" he said "ok Chris" I said smiling so we went up to the snack bar and he bought me a pretzel and a large drink and got him a big popcorn and we walked in the movie theater and start watching the movie.

After the movie....
"The movie was good Chris" I said while we leaving out the theater "I'm happy you enjoyed your self" he said smiling. So while we leaving out the movies Ashley walk up to me "hey Yasmeen" she said smiling "uhh hey" I said next thing I know a whole bunch of girls walking towards us and I felt like something was odd. "I'm sorry but we gotta do this" Ashley said while she start hitting me in my face not stop making me Fall on the ground

Then the next thing I know the other girls starting jumping in and they all jumped me Chris push them all off on me "get the fuck off her" he said yelling. "I was paid to do this" ashley said. "Who" I said Chris was holding me back because I was pissed "Eric" she said I couldn't believe this nigga really set me up. "Imma kill that bitch" I said walking to my car "Yasmeen no you not going back there with him" Chris said "no I wanna kill him" I said "it's going to be worse just come back with me" Chris said I felt like crying but I wanted to be with Chris so I just went home with him "ok Chris" I said and I got in my car and he pulled off so I can follow him. We both make it to house he unlocked the door and while I'm walking in he has a nice home. "Imma give you a T-shirt to sleep in" he said "ok" I said I go upstairs to his room he gives me the T-shirt and stand right there and put it on. "Damn I will leave out the room" he said laughing "naw you good" I said "here you can sleep in here while I sleep downstairs" he said leaving out "no Chris I want you upstairs with me" I said "ok" he said i got on the bed and he laid down next to me and I laid  my head on his chest and the next thing I know we both knocked out.