Part 17.

Alanzo
I called the ambulance soon as I saw her laying down on the floor not moving . I was fucking worried about her Kennedy was behind me crying and then Aaliyah walked in the house seeing grandma on the floor and she started crying. " what the fuck happened?" Aaliyah asked screaming " we don't know?" Lanzo said.

Ambulance finally made it...

Aaliyah
I came home from the store seeing my grandma passed out on the floor. So the ambulance came to pick her up and Kennedy and lanzo and I hurried up to the hospital. So we are in the waiting room for the news and 5 minutes later the doctor came out " family of Debra jones" the doctor said " that's us I said" I said " will it turns out your grandmother is fine she passed out because her blood pressure dropped down". And she passed out we was happy that she was fine. " can we see her" lanzo asked " yes I will walk you to her room" the doctor said we finally made to the room I ran and gave her a big hug kissing her forehead "I'm happy that your ok" I said " me to" grandma said " hey grandma" lanzo said kissing her forehead " hey baby" grandma said hugging him " I'm happy that you are ok and plus there's something I gotta tell you" lanzo said. " what is it?" She asked "Kennedy is pregnant with my baby" lanzo said " oh my gosh congrats baby" grandma said "I got two great grandchildren on the way" grandma said smiling. " so are you gonna be out by my graduation?" I asked " yes I leave tomorrow" she said ok grandma.

2 days later ..

Aaliyah
So today is my graduation day and I'm so happy that I did it and plus my tummy is starting to grow So I took my shower brushed my teeth and did my hair and I just threw on a black and red tight dress I felt sexy in this dress and I sprayed myself with perfume did my eyebrows and lashes and headed downstairs my grandma got out the hospital yesterday and lanzo started looking for jobs and speaking of jobs I found me a interview at this bank I wanted to work at so everyone was ready and we headed to my school.

Aaliyah So today is my graduation day and I'm so happy that I did it and plus my tummy is starting to grow So I took my shower brushed my teeth and did my hair and I just threw on a black and red tight dress I felt sexy in this dress and I sprayed...

After the graduation....
I started crying after I walked on that stage I felt good about myself and I'm gonna be a mother in the next couple months so we had a party at my place after the graduation. You know everyone is dancing and having a good time until I turn around seeing trey ass walking up to me. " hey liyah" he said smiling " why the fuck you here?" I asked pissed off " I wanted to tell you I'm happy for you" he said " ok thanks now bye" I said walking away after his ass left I finish enjoying myself the whole night.

Trey
I don't know why Aaliyah was still upset after I told her that I was trying to be back with her and after apologizing 10x so I was finna text Aaliyah until I saw my recent messages things I never said. The only person that could've did this was Ashley so I texted Aaliyah.

Me: Aaliyah that wasn't me texting you Baby😍❤️: who was it then ?Me: Ashley had my phone Baby😍❤️: ok trey whatever

Baby😍❤️: who was it then ?
Me: Ashley had my phone
Baby😍❤️: ok trey whatever

Aaliyah
I really wasn't caring about what trey had to say but I wanted him to be in the baby life so imma try to talk to him. So later on that day I get a text off Instagram.

Therealashley🤤: imma need you to stay away from trey
Me: bitch gtfo he doesn't want you
Therealashley🤤: 🤣that's funny whatever bitch by the way I'm having his baby to🤣😂hoe ass bitch

Aaliyah
I didn't believe anything Ashley said so I just let her talk her shit but I had a bad ass headache so I threw on a shirt and shorts and fell right to sleep.

Monica
So I'm Monica and I am Aaliyah's older cousin I'm 18 years old and I'm her cousin on her mama side and I'm coming to visit her next weekend since I didn't make it to her graduation.

The next day

The next day...
So I stopped at the store to grab something to make for breakfast and I saw this fine ass nigga he had a cute ass smile and his name was trey. "Wassup" he said smiling " nothing you" I said " I'm just getting some groceries" he said smiling " your smile is so cute" I said smiling back " thanks you cute yourself can I get your number" He asked " sure and I gave him my number and ever since I met him at the store I been texting him none stop the whole day.