Chapter 35

Aaliyah
5 months after my grandmother's passing I've been depressed. The one who raised me to become the woman I am ,now has left me in tears. My grandmother left me her house and everything else she owned. I didn't know what to do with myself I couldn't smile or be happy again. I knew I had to be strong for my kids so I knew I had to fight through this pain.

I was putting Miya to sleep when I heard the baby crying from his room. I made Caiden a warm bottle of milk and I set down in my room and I slowly rocked him to sleep while smiling down at him watching him hold his bottle and falling asleep peacefully. All I can think of is how much my grandma did this for me when I was a baby. I shed some tears knowing I was in this alone.

Trey wasn't even home half the time so I always felt like a single parent. Me and trey don't even sleep in the same bed. I felt like I was losing the love of my life to. Caiden feel asleep so I walked him into his room and carefully put him in his

Trey
It was 2:o'clock when I got home from work I walked in the house where it was completely quiet no Aaliyah or kids in the area. I walk in the kitchen looking for some good to eat until my phone started ringing. I pull my phone out my pocket looking down seeing a random number calling so I answer. "Hello" I said. "Umm so why you not picking up my calls or replying to my messages" she replied. The same girl I was messing around with ended up being pregnant by me and after that I ghost her ass. "Aye man I'm not taking care of that baby it's not mine" I said hanging up.

My whole mood changed ,I wasn't hungry anymore.  I went upstairs to the room seeing Aaliyah sleep.I grabbed my towel and I went into the bathroom turning the shower on and I Jumped in relaxation.

Aaliyah
I wake up hearing the shower on in the bathroom. I walk in the bathroom seeing trey naked in the shower. I was completely turned on he didn't notice I was in there until he turned around facing me. He looked shocked, I bit my lip at him and I took off my Robe leaving nothing on then I walked towards the shower and I jumped in along with trey.

Trey aggressively pulled my face to his and whispered to me "you mines" and started kissing my neck leaving Hickeys and after that we started making love .

Amber
Ugh are you serious! I said watching trey through his window. I was in my car while I watched him fuck that bitch Aaliyah knowing he be with me everyday while she home being a homebody. Me and trey been messing around for months and now I'm pregnant so since he doesn't wanna take responsibility I will have to take some love ones away I said while pulling off

End of this chapter..