Part 6.

Aaliyah
The kissing ended up with him kissing my neck making me moan softly I took the T-shirt Off and I had nothing but underwear on he looked at me bitting his lips he took off his joggers along with his boxers . He laid me down on my back sliding my panties off I feel his tongue licking my pussy I started moaning he deepened his tongue in me making me cum on his face he got up and slid his manhood in to me and he started pounding my shit making me cover my face with a pillow trying to not yell.

Trey
You already know I had Aaliyah screaming tremaine last night I woke up its 7:o'clock in the morning . I got up went to the bathroom and got myself ready for work brushed my teeth took a shower got dressed and before I left I kissed her on her forehead while she was sleep and headed out.

9:00 AM

Aaliyah
I woke up hearing my phone ring and it was my grandma I forgot I spent a night at trey house  "hello" when I answer the phone "Aaliyah where are you?" My grandma asked "I'm sorry grandma im on my way" i hunged up the phone. I got up put my clothes back on and I headed downstairs to the door until somebody stopped me "wassup" some guy said "uhh who are you again?" I asked I'm trey brother Ryan" he said " omg I forgot my bad but tell trey I left" I told him "aight" he said smiling.

Alanzo

So I'm alanzo im 19 years old and I'm Aaliyah's Older brother my dad was with my mom before he got with Aaliyah's mom and I'm coming to L

Older brother my dad was with my mom before he got with Aaliyah's mom and I'm coming to L.A to finally meet my baby sister and plus I came here to move in with my grandma and her. My grandma been having health problems and she called me down here.