Part 30.

Aaliyah
"Baby shark doo-doo-doo-doo baby" I sing this song with shamiya everyday and it's kinda catchy. "Come on baby time to go to preschool" I said. "K mommy" she said brushing her teeth
After she took a bath I got her dress I put her on a colorful shirt with some blue jeans and her black gym shoes. Then I did her hair with two braids in the front and a bun at the top.

"You want breakfast baby" I asked her"Yes mommy" she said so I made her some brown sugar oatmeal then I got myself ready for work while she ate and watched tv

"Yes mommy" she said so I made her some brown sugar oatmeal then I got myself ready for work while she ate and watched tv.

"You want breakfast baby" I asked her"Yes mommy" she said so I made her some brown sugar oatmeal then I got myself ready for work while she ate and watched tv

I took a shower brushed my teeth and got dress I dyed my hair black I wanted to try something different with my hair. I did my make up and I put on a black strapless shirt and some leggings and my long boots. "You done eating Miya" I asked "yes mommy" she said so I grabbed my keys and Miya put on her jacket and we both headed out we got in the car and we pulled off. While I'm driving Miya asked me a question "mommy when is daddy coming back" she asked sounding sad "umm daddy and mommy are having a break right now" I said "ok can I go see him today" she asked "yea mommy will call daddy" I said

So we finally make it to the preschool I got out the car and opened the door for Miya I grabbed her hand and we both walked together to the school. I walked her to her locker to put her jacket up. Then I walked her to class "bye mommy" she said waving bye "Come here so I can give you a hug" I said bending down giving her a hug. "Bye baby" I said leaving out

I called trey to tell him Miya wanted to see him today but he didn't answer so I just left it only.
I been through so much shit through out my life having a kid young almost losing my grandma being in a toxic relationship. It's just to much and plus I lost a baby so it's really hard. I cried a little but when I made it to work I quickly wiped my face and threw a smile on to cover it up.

Trey
"Fuck Aaliyah called" I said to myself I was in the shower when she called I miss being I the same house with my wife and kid I miss them both dearly. I been staying a bro house for these past months until me and Aaliyah makes up.

I called Aaliyah back "hello" she answered "hey baby I'm sorry I was in the shower when you called" I said "o ok but Miya wanna see you" she said "alright I'll pick her up from preschool today" I said "alright" Aaliyah said hanging up

2:00

So right now I'm picking Miya up I pull up to her school I get out and I walk in the school when I walked in the her class her whole face brights up once she saw me "daddy" she said running to me hugging my legs tight "hey princess" I said I picked her up and went to her locker and she put on her jacket. While we leaving out the school I asked Miya what she want to do "daddy I wanna go to the circus" she said "princess I don't think there's a circus today" I said "ok the toy store instead" she asked "ok let's go to the toy store" I said I put Miya in the car then I got in the car and we pulled off heading to the toy store.

We make it to the store and Miya was all over the place "daddy can I get this Barbie dream house?" She asked "get whatever you want" I said "ok I want this" she said pointing at the Barbie house. I picked it up with both of my hands. After that she picked out some play-doh sets and some shopkins and coloring books.

After we left the toy store I went a head and went to the mall to buy her some shoes and clothes.
Shamiya birthday is next week and I was gonna spoil her with all the stuff she wants. So we make it to the mall we walk in kids footlocker and I got 2 pairs of shoes Jordan's and air max's then we walked in rainbow and I bought her a couple outfits. After that I chose to go bath and body works to get Aaliyah some stuff then I went to footlocker and I bought her the new Jordan's that came out then me and Miya went to the food court and got us some food.

After we was done eating we headed out the mall while we driving home shamiya fell asleep in the back. I finally make it to the house I grabbed shamiya and carried her to the door I knocked on the door. "Who is it?" Aaliyah asked "trey" I said she open the door  smiling I walk in put sleepy Miya on the couch. I then walked back outside to get the bags out the car then the Barbie house.

"Here" I said handing Aaliyah gifts "aww thanks trey" she said hugging me "you welcome baby" I said. I took Miya upstairs and I put her in her bed. I went back downstairs to try to talk to Aaliyah. "Baby Come here" I said "yea" she said "let's talk about this shit so it can be over" I said "trey we ain't gotta talk about nothing because I miss you but I'm scared to love you when your out here cheating" she said "I'm sorry I promise it won't happen anymore baby" I said pulling her into my chest and after that we made up and me and we both staying in the same house and the wedding is still on.