Part 21.

Aaliyah
"What I thought you were died?" I asked confused "can we sit and talk about it?" She asked " how do I know that you are not lying" I said "your father died and I got in a car crash and everyone thought I was dead so I didn't know what to do after that" she said crying so I hugged her and I let her in the house and we just set down talking til the next about things. "Well I'm glad to meet you I'm a mother by the way and I graduated high school to" I said "I can't wait to meet my grand baby" she said smiling.

April
I'm April jones and I am Aaliyah's mother the reason why I haven't been in her life Is because when Aaliyah was 5 she was with her grandma and I left out the house to go pick up something to eat and then on my way back I was hit by a car so I didn't nobody find my body because I made my way to the hospital myself and everyone thought I was dead and I hid in the dark for to long and I wanted to meet my daughter.

April I'm April jones and I am Aaliyah's mother the reason why I haven't been in her life Is because  when Aaliyah was 5 she was with her grandma and I left out the house to go pick up something to eat and then on my way back I was hit by a car so...

Aaliyah
So I was happy my mom came to meet me after what she been through then I hear shamiya crying so I got up made her a bottle and I took her downstairs with me so my mom can see her . "she is beautiful Aaliyah" my mom said "can I hold her" she asked "I really don't let people hold my baby"I said "it's ok" she said then trey woke up and came downstairs "morning baby" trey said kissing me "morning" I said back "who is this?" He asked "trey this is my mother" I said "oh nice to meet you" trey said shaking my mom hand. "But I just wanted to see you baby" she said getting up "how did you get my information?" I asked "your grandma told everything I needed to know" she said smiling " I love you mama" I said hugging her "I love you to baby" she said hugging me back and walking out the door. I was happy to meet her and happy I have one of my parents here with me.

Monica
So I had my babies last month and they are so adorable.

Monica So I had my babies last month and they are so adorable

Dj and deyjah Jones 👣

They are so cute who could not claim them so I text Alanzo and told him that he gotta take the DNA test. He is the last person I had sex with and we didn't use protection. So he finally said he will take the test and I was happy that he stopped acting like a little boy and finally stepping up.

Trey
"Come here baby" I said calling Aaliyah "yes baby" she said "gimme kiss" I said "boy no" she said smiling "why what's wrong"I asked "I'm not trying to get pregnant again" she said "ok I'm gonna pull out" I said then I starting kissing her putting my tongue down her throat "wait we gotta be quiet the baby sleep in the next room" she said biting my lips then I started sucking on her neck making her neck red then next I took my shirt off.

Trey"Come here baby" I said calling Aaliyah "yes baby" she said "gimme kiss" I said "boy no" she said smiling "why what's wrong"I asked "I'm not trying to get pregnant again" she said "ok I'm gonna pull out" I said then I starting kissing her putt...

"You miss daddy" I asked licking my lips "yes come on" she said pulling me towards her. So I ate her out then I started pounding her shit from the back. While we fucking I was playing back to sleep by Chris brown. " TREY" she started screaming " shh you gotta be quiet remember" I said " take this pillow right here.. grab this" I said then after we know it Aaliyah knocked out.

Then I walked to shamiya room seeing my princess sleeping so peaceful. Aaliyah's birthday was next week and I wanted her and me to go on a vacation trip and my mom can watch shamiya while we're gone I wanted this to be so special for her.