Part 8.

Aaliyah
So today I'm going out with trey tonight so I got in the shower and I did my hair brushed my teeth and took a while to find something nice to wear and then I finally found this black dress and my black heels to math and I did my eyebrows and eyelashes and sprayed myself with Victoria secret perfume and grabbed my handbag.

Aaliyah So today I'm going out with trey tonight so I got in the shower and I did my hair brushed my teeth and took a while to find something nice to wear and then I finally found this black dress and my black heels to math and I did my eyebrows a...

Trey
I got myself ready for this date with Aaliyah I took a shower brushed my teeth and found me a blue shirt and some jeans and threw on a pair of white shoes then I went to the barbershop and got me a fresh cut. While I'm leaving the babershop this hoe Ashley won't leave me alone and stay texting my phone yea we had sex but I don't wanna be with her.

 While I'm leaving the babershop this hoe Ashley won't leave me alone and stay texting my phone yea we had sex but I don't wanna be with her

I called Aaliyah .
"Hello" she answered
" you ready?" I asked
"Yea I'm ready " she said
" I'm on my way" I said while hanging up

Aaliyah

So trey came to pick me up and we pull up to this fancy restaurant. "This looks nice" I said "you like it" trey asked"yea I like it" I said we walked in the restaurant the waitress took us to a table for two she kept staring at trey and it was pissing me off but I kept it fancy. "What would y'all like?" The waitress asked " I'll take a Pepsi" I said " I'll take a root beer" trey said "ok I will be back with y'all drinks" the waitress said

Trey
I smiled at Aaliyah " you look beautiful" as i lick my lips "thanks" she said "so I wanna ask you something Aaliyah" I said " what is it?" She asked " I want you to be my girlfriend you just make smile every day I see you and I gotta soft spot for you so wassup Aaliyah?" I smiled
" trey I will love to be your girlfriend you make me smile everyday and you nothing like them dog ass niggas " she said " ok baby I love you" I said " I love you to" she said back the waitress came back with our drinks she kept staring and biting her lips at me. So Aaliyah ass was being petty by getting up kissing me on the lips in front of her.

Aaliyah
I'm so happy me and trey are together now so the waitress was feeling salty about what I did but I didn't care she asked what did we want to order with a stank ass attitude " I will like to order a garden salad with some baked chicken" I said " and I will like to order some ribs and potatoes on the side" trey said the waitress left and me and trey set and talked about us  being together then the waitress came back with our food and we ate and trey paid for the food and we went back to his house.