C H A P T E R E L E V E N

Malapit na Christmas break, at hindi talaga papahuli ang prelims exam ng school nyo. The both of you had studied together, helping one another on your lessons. Julian was a great help.

He was the one who woke you up on exam week, since he knew you might oversleep since you stayed up all night studying. "Pinapasok na ako ng landlady since kilala n'ya naman ako." he said, as he brought you a cup of coffee. You sat up on your bed, and gladly received the cup while mouthing a thank you. You took a sip, and hummed.

"Ang aga mo namang pumunta dito, Jules."

"Well, ayaw kong malate ka sa first day of exams. Mahirap na."

You grabbed your towel, and placed the cup on your bedside table. "Maliligo muna ako. Ikaw, study ka na muna habang hinihintay mo akong matapos. Mabilis lang 'to." he nodded, and sat on you bed.

Julian heard the bathroom door close, and he quickly walked out of the room. He then saw you walking towards the door of you room, and he was just standing outside, his lips slightly parted. You had a towel around your body, and your hair was wet. "Thank you," you said, as you continued to make your way to your room, and closed the door behind you.

You walked out of the door, and you saw how Julian's serious study face turned into a ray of sunshine when he saw you. "Ang ganda mo talaga."

ANG AGA PA PARA SA MGA GANYAN, DEL PILAR.

Julian chuckled as you just stood there, your face turning red. "Nagiging kamatis na naman ang baby ko." he walked towards you and cupped your cheeks. You immediately turned redder than red. "Kinikilig ka talaga?"

"Alam mo, with that question, you sound like a total asshole. Natural, Jules! Kikiligin talaga ako!" You karate chopped his arms, causing him to let go of your face. He laughed, and pulled you into a hug. "I was just joking... and you smell like chocolates."

"Vanilla 'yan..."

"Okay, vanilla. Pero bilisan na natin, one hour na lang at magsastart na yung first exam mo!" He pushed you to your room, and you were giggling while you gather all of your things, and placed them neatly in your bag. You two walked out of your dorm, and walked hand in hand. "Pagkatapos ng exam natin today, text natin ang isa't isa. Magdedate tayo." He said.

"Saan tayo magdedate, Jules?" he smiled, and drew your hand to his lips. He kissed your knuckles, and said, "You'll see."

~~~

Thanks to Julian, you were inspired enough for today' exams, and as if the date at the end of the day was the prize you'll get after everything. You only had three exams today, and the last one will start at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM.

You finished early, answered the paper in an hour and a half. Kinuha mo agad yung phone mo habang palabas ka na ng building. You tapped a message to Julian, and sent it.

To: JDP

I'm dooooooone!!!!! San ka na? Date na tayoooooooo

You walked towards the nearest gazebo, and waited for a reply. Your phone beeped, and excitedly opened the message.

From: JDP

Punta ka sa medjo abandoned field ng school.

The students would rarely step foot on that field, since it was on the farthest part of the university. Students would stay there to study,or jog, pero those students who play football and frisbee, they would be on the main field.

You arrived at the said field, at kahit na binagalan mo na yung paglakad, wala pang Julian doon. You sat on one of the benches, under the shade of the huge Narra tree. Narra and Acacia trees surrounded the field, making it a good place to study and chill.

You were staring at the huge branches above you when you felt the presence of another person beside you. It was Julian. "Ang early mo namang natapos sa exam mo today." he said, giving you that sweet sweet smile of his. "Maagang natapos dahil lumabas mostly lahat ng pinag-aralan ko." you replied with a smile.

He pinched your cheek, and said, "Ang talino nga naman ng baby ko! Kaya proud na proud ako sa'yo eh!"

"Grabe ka naman Jules!"

"Close your eyes." he said.

"Why?"

"Just do it."

Pinikit mo ang iyong mga mata, at naririnig mong may kinukuha si Julian. "Open them now." Binuksan mo ang iyong mga mata, at nakita mo ang hawak nyang mga bulaklak. "Santan? Saan ka na naman pumitas nito?" ang tanong mo. "Ah, d'yan lang sa tabi-tabi."

You received the flowers, and admired it. He offered his hand, and you gladly took it. You two walked farther into the field. You noticed that he was carrying a basket. "Anong laman nyan?" You asked out of curiosity. "'Di ba sabi mo last week nagcecrave ka ng lasagna ng Greenwich?"

Your eyes widen at the word "lasagna". "Jules. Are you serious?"

"Oo, seryoso ako!" You two stopped, and he set down the basket on the grass. He opened the basket, and pulled out a blanket, just with enough for the two of you. "Dala mo notes mo for tomorrow's exams?" he asked.

"Hindi. Bakit?" You asked. He smirked. "Buti na lang talaga at crush ako ng landlady n'yo dun." You raised a brow, and crossed your arms. "Ano na naman ba ginawa mo?" you asked sternly. He sat down on the blanket, and patted the space next to him. You sat next to him. "Pumunta ako dun sa dorm mo to get your notes, so you can study in advance. It's 3:55, meron pa namang sunlight."

"Magagabihan tayo dito?"

"Yes. This is just a simple date. I hope you'll appreciate it."

He took out your notes from his bag, as well as his, and then took out two small boxes of lasagna from the basket. He gave one to you, and you immediately opened it. "Hmm... mainit pa! Grabe ka talaga Jules! Dagdag in love points na naman eh!" He chuckled and gave you your plastic fork, then gave you a kiss on your forehead. "Anything for my queen."

And at that namula ka na naman.

You two started to study, helping each other with the hard questions. "Oh, 5:00 na pala!" Julian exclaimed. He pulled you up, and into the middle of the field. "Maganda yung sunset dito." He made you look at the space between the branches of the acacia trees. It looks like God had poured pink paint into the sky, and the sun had let off an orange light. A perfect combination of colors. "Wow..." You breathed out. "I know." He hugged you from behind as you two watched the sunset.

And after a while, the stars appeared.