C H A P T E R S I X T E E N

You only read this on books.

Yung pakiramdam na nagmamahal. Yung pakiramdam na halos lumipad ka na sa kalangitan sa saya.

Nakahiga ka sa sofa ng mga del Pilar. Medyo nabored ka na sa kwarto mo, kaya nagpasya kang bumaba muna. You sighed, then closed your eyes. Maybe a little shut eye can help me with my boredom.

"Huy, huuuuuuy!"

Napadilat ka agad, at nakita mong si Julian na nakangiti sa'yo. "Ehh ano ba, Jules. Natutulog yung tao eh!" Tumawa na lang s'ya at umupo sa sahig. Bumangon ka't umupo sa sofa. Julian was just staring at you. "Oh? Ba't ka nakatingin?"

"Wala, ang ganda mo lang kasi." He said softly. Bigla kang namula, at agad mong tinakpan yung mukha mo. "Julian naman eh!" You felt hands hold your wrists, and your hands were pulled away from you face. "I'm not lying, babe. You're beautiful. More beautiful than everything else in this world." He said, his wide eyes staring at yours. You slowly got off the sofa and sat on his lap. your legs wrapped around him, and your hands cupped his cheek, his rough stuble gently tickling your palm.

His hands rested on your waist. Your mind was going crazy at how close your faces were, but one thing was on your mind: any minute, Goyo or Cinto or Tita Feli might walk in on you two. Julian must've read your mind, and he smiled. "Gusto mo d'on tayo sa tree house ni Cinto?" he whispered. Your eyes widened. "Eh, paano kung aakyat s'ya d'on?"

"He only gets up there every morning. Kami na d'yan ni Goyo umaakyat pag ganitong oras na." You agreed to his offer, and the two of you got to the tree house. Kaya pala ang tahimik, oras pala ng siesta.

Umakyat kayong dalawa sa tree house, at nagtinginan lang. You two laughed at the awkwardness, and then Julian crawled towards you. He then stopped and sat crossed legged in front of you. "Ba't ba kasi ang ganda mo?" Tanong n'ya habang hinahawi ang buhok mo. "Ewan ko ba, tanong mo sa mama ko."

"Sige, itatanong ko 'yan sa kanya by the time I'll meet them." He kissed the tip of yout nose, as his arms snaked around your waist again, pulling you to close the gap between your bodies. Your throat dried up at the thought of everything that was happening at that moment, and what will happen in next few moments of your time.

Your foreheads touched, and your lips were just inches apart. He then whispered, "You can thank the stars all you want but I'll always be the lucky one." Your breath hitched, and you cupped his face. "I love you so much, Julian."

You swore that the dragon that was asleep on your stomach woke up and burned everything as soon as he kissed you. His lips were chapped and soft, he smelled like Irish Spring, like seriously. He hugged you tightly, and your hands tangled with his hair. It was a slow, passionate kiss. It made you wanna melt in his arms at that very moment. Your lips moved in sync, and you felt him slowly grinding on you.

Huh, must've turned him on.

Julian pulled away, his eyes wide open. "Oh my God. I'm so sorry." he whispered. You were smiling at him, and you pat his face. "Uy, normal lang naman 'yon." Hinalikan mo s'ya sa bibig, at napangiti na lang s'ya.

"Okay lang ba talaga?" Tanong n'ya, ang mga mata n'yang halatang nahihiya sa ginawa n'ya. Tumango ka, at niyakap s'ya. "Mahal na mahal kita." bulong n'ya.