Chapter 10

Unknown date - unknown time
Unknown location

Jean's POV

Nagising nalang ako dahil sa sobrang sakit ng ulo ko. I looked around but all I could see is... nothing.

It's a dark room. I tried to move but I felt restrained. I shook my hands to hear the clanging chains echoing in the room I'm in. My wrists and ankles are bound with cold chains. I feel a little cold so I am guessing that my dress is destroyed. I can't feel anything on my face so I am not injured and I am also not wearing my mask anymore. I am not sure if I still feel the contact lenses in my eye so blinked a few times to check if Adrian and Christian are in the same room as mine.

The red dots are gone. They are either removed or destroyed. On a bad note, they're probably dead. They have to be removed from my eyes soon since contact lenses are typically not meant for longer use.

Biglang bumukas yung ilaw kaya napapikit ako ng mariin. It took a while before my eyes adjusted to the light. How long has it been since I was asleep?

I slowly opened my eyes to see where I am. The room is small, much smaller than my bedroom. There is no furniture or decorations. Just a white room, with me hanging by the chains. The only color I see is the blood stains by the floor.

I looked at the man who dared to be in the same room as me. He seems to have waited for this moment as he's wearing a new and clean suit. He's still wearing his signature white mask, like a p*ssy. Hanggang kelan niya itatago ang mukha niya?

"You know Jean, you are much prettier in a dress. With all those make-ups too" he pointed at my face. I sighed. I knew that the make-up bullsh*t was useless anyway.

I looked down to see the dress that I was wearing. Punit punit nga gaya ng hinala ko.

He showed me my weapons, including Shi. Siya dapat ang nandito sa posisyon ko kaso... the tables have actually turned. I was careless, captured and my lovely gun is in his hands. Kayang kaya na niya akong patayin kung gusto niya.

I watch him play with Shi, admiring the craftsmanship. But then, he started disassembling it and showed me what the gun can do.

It genuinely surprised me. What the f*ck? How does he know how to use it? My father created this gun so only he and I should be the only ones knowing how to use that gun.

How would he... know?

He analyzed the gun parts quietly. Pinagmasdan ko naman siya sa ginawa niya. I have so many questions but if I dare to speak, he can cut off my tongue and call it a day.

Lumapit siya sa akin with the knife that he got from my gun. He ripped the left sleeve of my dress which revealed the scar that I got from our first fight before. He smirked at me, to tell me that he made this to me and he is pleased with what he did.

This scar reminds me of the time my dad got murdered mercilessly in front of me... like how my mother did.

"Jean Zander," he softly called out my name while caressing the scar with his cold hand. I felt a shiver down my spine, and the death awaiting me.

I took a sharp breath when the cold knife touched my neck,

By that then, I realized that I'm the one that is scared to die, not Adrian. To die without doing anything great in my life. I did not even fulfill my mission. I couldn't even avenge my father. I couldn't find the answers as to why they were killed

My death would not be meaningful to anyone else.

Unknown date -  unknown time
Unknown location