Chapter four: could it really be?

(Katy's POV)

I waited just above the arrivals board awaiting for Angela's flight. Then my phone buzzed. I took it out of my pocket and saw a text from Angela.

"Sorry Katy our flights been delayed so we won't be there until later to night xxx"

"Seriously?" I muttered angrily. I put my phone into my pocket and make my way to the exit.

Suddenly I felt someone collide into me. I looked over my shoulder to see a young girl who looked like she was 12 or 13. She had very long blonde hair and big blue eyes. She had tear stains on her cheeks and her eyes where puffy and red. She looked like she had been crying. She gasped while staring at me.

"Oh my god your Katy Perry!" She whispered so I could only hear.

I chuckled.

"Are you alright kitten?" I asked her giving her a a small smile.She sniffed and said "yeah I'm fine." I could tell she wasn't, she was hiding her true feelings something I would always do when I'm upset.

"Where are your parents?" I ask her realising she was alone and I couldn't see that she was with anybody. Her face crumpled and she began to sob into her hands. Did I say something wrong?

"Ssh kitten everything is going to be okay" I coo pulling her into a hug. It felt so right for her to be in my arms. For some reason It felt like she was meant to be there.

"Are you hungry?" I ask her. She slowly nodded.

"Do you wanna grab something to eat then maybe talk?" She gave me a smile and nodded.

"Okay let's go then!" I said in a cheery voice.

(Pearls POV)

I'm honestly still shocked. I can't believe I met Katy Perry. My hearts still pounding! I felt my phone vibrate. It was text from mom. " honey please text me where you are!! x" I scoffed and quickly texted her back: Just give me some space il be at the hotel around 6.

I sighed as I turned my phone off. Then I saw Katy come back with some chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauce with two diet cokes. Katy sure has good taste.

"Ready?" Katy asked smiling.

Yup lets go!" I said quietly.

We walked to the the exit of the airport to see a huge group of men with cameras which where literally blinding me.

"Keep your head down and don't answer anything or listen to what they say." Katy whispered in my ear. I kept my head down like Katy said and began walking to her car.

"Katy how's you and Russell?" A man yelled out taking many photos.

"Who's the girl?"

"Katy are you pregnant?"

"Katy did you know your a slut?"

I shot my head up and yelled at the guy so angry at him for what he said about Katy.

"Don't you ever call Katy a slut you dickhead leave her the fuck alone!" I yelled leaving them all staring at me in there mouths wide open.

" Come on let's go." Katy whispered to me as she opened her car door for me to get in. There was awkward silence that filled the air.

'Thank you for sticking up for me back there but you should never listen to what they have to say just ignore it, I know that hard to do but don't listen to what they have to say." Katy said seriously giving my hand a quick squeeze. Why was she being so nice to me?

"So where are we going?" I asked her as I look at the window, staring out the window, taking in how colourful and lively Los Angeles is.

" There's this really nice forest in the outskirts of the city which is really peaceful and remote, would you like to go there?"

"Yeah sure." I said.

•In the forest•

We sat down on a log right next to a little stream. It was so beautiful here.

"I love it here." Katy said taking of her shades. I stared into her eyes. they where the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. They where so full love, energy and light.

"You have the most beautiful eyes." I suddenly blurted out.

She turned her head and smiled at me. "Aw thank you kitten but really I think yours are a much more beautiful." I felt my cheeks burn bright red.

"After everything that happen I never got to find out your name."Katy said.

"My names Pearl Elizabeth." I said. Suddenly Katy's face turned pale, her eyes went from a bright sparkling blue to know a murky grey. She looked so sad like all the life had been taken out of her. Had I said something wrong?

(Katy's POV)

"My names Pearl Elizabeth." She said. I suddenly felt my heart stop. Sadness fell over me again. I stared at Pearl wondering. I looked at her face. Suddenly I could see so much of me in her. The eyes where the same, nose shape, head shape and our hair was the same hair colour when I was her age. She was a spitting image of me when I was a teenager. Could it really be my baby girl?

Authors note:

Heya guys :)

Hope you liked this chapter!

Tell me what you think about it in the comments

Ly all :)💕