Chapter twenty three: Unison

(Katy's POV)

I couldn't sleep throughout the whole flight. I know I needed to, but I just can't. I looked at Pearl curled up holding a pillow her eyes closed, sound asleep. She looks so cute! I actually smile looking at my beautiful baby girl.

"Remember she doesn't love you..."

The voice said getting louder as I felt it got closer. I buried my head to my knees putting my shaking hands over my ears, trying to block out the voice.

"She doesn't love me..." I mutter my voice going croaky.

(Pearl's POV)

I felt the plane begin to go down. I opened my eyes to realise we are on are just about to land in LA! I'm so excited to start my new life with Katy. I looked at Katy. She looks so sad staring into complete nothingness. I felt my heart tear into shreds looking at Katy no longer full of the same energy or light when I first met her. It's as if she's gone.

As we landed Katy finally moved still showing no means of wanting to talk to me. It makes me sad knowing there's something seriously wrong and she's not wanting to tell me.

"C'mon were meeting Tamra she's taking us home"Katy said her voice a bit croaky.

"Okay then I can't wait!!" I said excitedly giving my biggest enthusiastic smile. But she just turned her away from me and walked off the plane. Every time Katy ignores me, I feel a hole is being drilled into my heart deeper and deeper until sooner or later my heart will be gone.

"Please Katy come back to me.." I whispered the same words I said in my dream.

Katy walked over to a women who was an average height with dark brown hair just above her shoulders. She whispered something into Katy's ear and Katy pointed backwards to me and went into the car without even glancing at me.

The lady came over to me and gave me a big smile.

"Hello you must be Pearl, so good to finally meet you Katy's been on about you for ages now!" She said giving me a quick hug. I'm Tamra Katy's assistant but you can call me Tam she said. She leaned in and whispered into my ear "do you know what's wrong with Katy?" I shook my head only wishing I did know.

"Ok..." Tam said sighing loudly.

"Should we go?" I said to Tam.

"Sure kid." Tam said ruffling my hair as I got into the car seat next to a silent Katy who just had her arms wrapped around her teddy bear.

(Tamra's POV)

I really hope Katy's okay. I mean she has a daughter to look after now. I hope she can at least tell Russell. I think it will be a nice surprise for him and her to spend the night since he was planning I leaving tomorrow. She's been probably just missing him. I told Gillard to take us to Katy's house to drop Pearl and Katy off.

(Katy's POV)

I stared out of the window holding my teddy bear close to me. I can see Pearl looking at me worriedly and sympathetically. I wish she would not feel sympathetic towards me, she doesn't even know what's going on!I turned my body as far as I could angrily so I wasn't facing Pearl.

10 minutes later we arrived out side my big gates, Tam typed in my pin

'1998' and Gill my driver parked outside my front door. I got out the car and looked around. I couldn't see Russell's range river so he obviously wasn't here thank god. I looked over at Tam to she her smirking at Pearl. I wonder why on earth she's smirking.

I got my keys out of my bag and opened my front door to see the Person I had been dreading on setting eyes on again...

(Pearl's POV)

"I really hope she's gunna feel better now.." Tam whispered to me as Katy opened the door. I smiled hoping Tam's genius plane would help Katy feel better, always seeing the person you love makes you feel better. Katy stood rooted to the spot. Tam and I moved closer to see her reaction. But instead of seeing her smiling and being happy, she took of her shades and her bag and angrily ran into Russell. He stood up staring at Katy with wide eyes. She was hitting his chest harder and harder each time she thumped him screaming and crying at him.

"I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!" Katy shouted at him in between huge and heavy sobs. She was shaking like mad. Russell just stood there letting Katy him over and over again, guilt plastered all over his face. Katy ran up the stairs sobbing into her hands. I heard the door slam. Tamra and I just stood there shocked. What the heck just happened?

"Ermm.. well.. I'm gunna go.. text me how she's doing Tam.." Russell said as he picked up his jacket and ran out off the front door.

"Which rooms Katy's?" I whispered to Tam.

"Turn left the door at the end of the corridor on the right hand side.." She whispered back....

"Are you sure you'll be okay on your own?" Tam said for the 100th time.

"I will be I promise! Thanks Tam!!" I said as I closed the door.

"Okay let's go see Katy.." I mutter to myself.

(Katy's POV)

I ran into my bathroom crying.I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. I laid on the bathroom floor my fists punching the floor making, my knuckles bleed. I heard an angelic voice begin to enter my ears as I stopped crying to hear this voice.

"You are strong and you'll learn that you can still go on.." Her voice sang as I felt her voice getting closer.

(Pearl's POV)

I walked into Katy's huge room and heard Katy banging and sobbing in her what I think was her Un suite.

"You are strong and you'll learn that you can still go on..." I sang softly trying to sound as angelic as possible. I heard Katy sniff. I moved closer to the door sitting next to it putting my right hand on the door.

"And you'll always be a Pearl" I heard Katy sing. I smiled even though she couldn't see me.

"You don't have to be a shell oh your the one that rules your world.." We both sang out together on opposite sides of the door.

•Third person•

Katy had moved her head off the floor and leaned against the door putting her right hand in the same place as Pearls. They both sang in Unison both shedding tears for reasons both the same and different.

" And you'll always be my Pearl!!!" they sang out together both smiling widely.

"You are unstoppable..." Pearl and Katy sang quietly, both closing there eyes and leaning both heads against the door wishing that everything will turn out okay.

Authors note:

Argh felt so sad writing this!! 😩

So I changed the lyrics of The song 'Pearl' to suit the situation of Katy and Pearl. Tell what you thought of this chapter and tell me if you want me to update again today!

Ly guys xxx