Chapter twenty one: memories of broken promises

(Pearls POV)

"Thank you class you can now pack your equipment and then you may leave..." My science teacher Mr Kipper said. I can't believe this is my last time I will see these corridors;the last time I will see these faces and the last time I will hang out at lunch times with my friends and the people I love and that I will miss dearly.

"Hey Pearl!!" Harry tapped me on the shoulder.

"Harry!" I said giving him a hug.

"I'm gunna miss you so much..." He said his head dropping, sadness filling his eyes.

"I'm gunna miss you too, you must come and visit me!" I said rubbing his arm. We where standing really close so that are noses where nearly touching.

"Pearl.I love you.." Harry whispered in my ear. But before I could say anything he leaned in and put his lips onto mine. I kissed him back passionately as we began to make out. I opened my eyes to see Harry staring at me smiling like an idiot. I grinned back at him crinkling my nose.

"You know your so cute when you do that..." he said to me. I felt my self go red.

Deep down I knew that Harry and I had chemistry, a spark that hadn't been quite lit until today. I can't believe I had my first kiss!

I look into his eyes. They where so unique the most beautiful shades of brown making them so sweet and homely. I feel him looking into my eyes as well, studying them well.

"I love you." he said again.

"I love you to Harry" I replied smiling at him as I leaned in to kiss him again. This is pure paradise.

(Katy's POV)

I'm waiting outside of the school waiting for Pearl in the car. Today has been the most painful day I think I will ever feel. My heart feels completely torn to pieces, no longer feeling whole.

A couple of minutes later, I finally saw Pearl come out of the double doors with a young looking teenage boy with a massive smile on his face. I stared at Pearls expression she had her eyes on him I could tell. I stared at there movements. Pearl began to what looks like laugh, then she stumbles becoming really close to this boy. I feel myself leaning forward, trying to see better. Then suddenly he leans in to kiss her and she kissed backed! I felt my stomach begin to form many butterflies. I can't believe it my baby girl is having her first kiss.

Then suddenly all my memories of my first high school love and how naive we where. We said "forever" but like always, it's easier to say than to do..

(Flashback to 14 year old Katy)

" Arghh Dean I'm all wet now!!" I said as Dean laughs at me as he splashed me with more water.

"Serves you right Hudson, being the naughty girl you are skipping church.." Dean said smirking.

"How can I resist the temptation of being able to see you? " I said putting my arms around his neck. He put his arms around my waist and looked into my eyes.

It's Sunday afternoon so the beach in Santa Barbra is always pretty much empty.

"Katybird?" Dean said to me looking to eyes as I'd he was lost in them.

"Yes" I replied back smiling at my nickname. I had two nicknames, I was either Hudson or Katybird.

"Please let me kiss you.." He said as he began to lean in. His lips crashed against mine as we began to passionately make out. I felt myself walking backwards, falling onto the warm sand. I feel like I'm living a teenage dream. We made a vow and a promise to each other that we would love each other forever, and I believe that I have found the one.

(End of flashback)

I can't believe how stupid I was, you see falling deeply in love does that to you. I remember the pain of when it all ended and we where nothing but broken promises. I wiped the single tear that fell down my face.

Nothing more nothing less..

Authors note:

Emotional lovey chapter today 💕😂

Sorry these chapter are quite short, I don't have to much time to write in the week. Comment your thoughts of this chapter and your thoughts on Katy's flashback and Pearl's first kiss!!

Ly all xxx