Chapter thirty: Always remember me.

(Pearl's POV)

I was so scared, unbelievably scared. Katy was hugging me tightly not wanting to let go off me.

"Go hide in the walk In wardrobe and make sure it's a good hiding spot!!" Angela hissed at Katy as she got up and gave me a hug and kiss.

"You are such a brave girl Pearl, stay strong and save for me okay?" Angela said smiling at me.

"I will I promise." I said hugging her closely and tightly.

"I'm warning you!!!" The voice growled outside, the bangs becoming extremely loud.

"C'mon Pearl!" Katy said pulling my hand and I let go off Angela's warm embrace and ran into the biggest walk in wardrobe I have ever seen.

Suddenly we heard the door finally break down as we hid in a rail where Katy has a million different choices of dresses.

"Katy I don't want them to take me away from you..." I weeped into Katy's onesie hugging her tightly never wanting to let go..

"Whatever happens Pearl I will come and find you, just promise me one thing kitten?"

"Yes Katy.." I said looking into those gorgeous blue eyes of hers studying them for what could be the last time.

"Remember me..." She said kissing my forehead and stroking my palms with her soft shaking hands.

"How could I ever forget you? Just never for get your Pearl.." I whispered into her ear smiling at her. She smiled back showing her perfect teeth.

"We know your in hear so there's no point in hiding!!" The voice snarled as he started throwing clothes and shoes all over the place. I looked at Katy for one of the last minutes I would have with her. She looked at me studying my face.

Then I felt a Pair of arms grab me as Katy screams out loud pulling my arm, trying to grab hold of me. But the man is extremely strong, so he tightens his grip around my middle. I scream loudly kicking around trying to break free.

"PEARL!!!!!!!!" Katy screams tears flooding from her eyes like waterfalls

"Mummy!!!!" I yelled out putting my arm out towards her. I know it sounds like a childish thing to say but this is one of the last times I think I will ever see my other half. I feel like a small hopeless child inside.

"I will find you Pearl, what ever happens I will find you!!" Katy says looking into my eyes.

"Katy what ever happens promise me you'll be strong and decide to stay I will always be your Pearl!" I cry out kicking around even more than before.

Then everything went blurry. I could see the faint outline of Katy running towards me and getting pulled backwards then everything went black....

(Katy's POV)

They can't do this to me I need her, we need each other.

"You can't do this to us we can't live without each other!" I yelled at the man hitting his arm trying to grab Pearl.

"But you see Miss Hudson we can.." The man said as he pushed me over to Angela who was sitting on the carpet in complete and utter shock.

"No!!!" I cry out as they shut the doors and carry Pearl into a car and buckle her up. I ran down the stairs and out onto the front yard running after the car screaming out Pearl's name.

"Katy there's nothing you can do now, she's gone." Angela said tears beginning to form in her eyes.

"She's not gone forever." I said looking at Angela and wiping my eyes from all the tears.

I am going to find her and she will be "back with me cause no one can take my Pearl, not forever..." I said determined as I made a promise to Pearl to stay strong and that is what I am going to do.

" I will find you baby girl...I will find you.."

Authors note:

Hey guys,

So this is the end of the book!! :(

But I will be making a sequel that I promise will be much longer since the first book is just the foundation of the rest of Pearl's and Katy's journey.

In addition I will be creating another Katy fanfic story as well as the sequel!

The sequel will be released soon... and my other Fanfic will be released sometime this week!

Thank you so much to everyone who has followed the journey of Pearl and Katy i and have shown so much love and support to this book. I really hope you enjoy the second one as much as the first one.

Thank you very much everyone and I hope you liked the final chapter to 'No One Can Take My Pearl'

Love you guys xxx

~katy's_pjs~