Chapter seven: Harsh Changes

(Pearls POV)

After hours of boredom, we have finally arrived home. It feels really weird to be here, it just doesn't feel the same anymore.

"We're do you think your going?" My dad growled at me.

"To my room." I said with an attitude which made my dad's nose flare.

"No you are not you are going to take our stuff indoors now!!" My dad yelled at me, grabbing my wrists digging his finger nails deeply Into my skin.

"Ouch that hurts!" I say trying to yank my wrists away him.

"Alright that's it!!" He grabs me by the hair and throws me into the living room. I fall onto the floor whacking my head onto the wooden floor. Why was my dad acting like this?

"Dad what has happened to you?Where is the kind sweet man who always used to tuck me in at night and do silly voices when reading me a bedtime story?" I sob, trembling at the thought of this new dad.

"He left the second you turned your back on us." He gave me a evil smile.

"Well then your a fucking bastard!" I yell at him getting off the floor. But then unexpectedly I feel a sharp pain jolt my stomach.Then in my face, I felt the same pain over and over again. My own father I thought I loved was abusing me. All I could do was cry out for him to stop, which only seemed to motivate him more. But then he finally stopped. He grabbed my arms. I winced in pain.

"Go upstairs and be a good girl and don't come down until Tomorrow night since you will not be eating as your punishment you understand!?" He said calmly but so much evil was behind his words.

"Ye-sss d-ddaad" I replied trying not to burst into tears.

"You will call me sir not dad, your nothing but a care kid who's mommy never wanted you." I felt my heart ache more then ever, wanting to speak to Katy badly. I needed someone who would care and not judge me.

"Yes sir." I said as I walked up the stairs slowly my body killing me with pain in every way possible.

I looked in the mirror. My face was bleeding I had a slice across the right side of my face. Bruises covered my arms, legs and stomach. I looked a right state.I grabbed all the concealers and foundations I had and covered the m on all my cuts and bruises. However as much I tried I couldn't cover the burn mark on the right side of my face. I knew that this is one scar that will never fully heal. I shudder and the memory of my mom passing him the lighter putting it near my skin, making me scream in pain. I touched it. It was so red and score. The red would never go away.

I grabbed my hoodie and out it on. I needed to get of hear, I needed to clear my thoughts. I opened my window and grabbed a branched from the tree outside my window slowly making my way down. It hurt so much but I knew it would be worthwhile. I got onto the ground and began walking. where shod I go? I thought to myself. Georgia's? No I can't that would be to obvious. Il go to the beach, the warm sand and waves not to mention always calm me down, it's my favourite place to go when I feel sad or just need some space. I very slowly began walking to the beach, thinking.