Chapter six: Second home

(One week later)

(Pearl's POV)

Finally my week in LA had come to an end. I felt extremely sad to leave, knowing I wouldn't have any chance of seeing Katy again.

Things with my parents hasn't improved at all. In fact it has gotten worse. My mom and dad wouldn't talk to me, or even try to heal our relationship. Nope, all they did was stare at me and give me the evils.

But Katy and I have been texting back and forth, I just can't get over how nice she is to me.

"We're leaving." I heard the cold voice of my dad showing no emotion. "Yeah I know I've been ready for ages." I mutter to myself but my dad obviously heard me because his face went from emotionless to pure rage. He ran over to me his face as red as a lava erupting from a volcano.

"DON'T YOU EVER ANSWER ME BACK!!" My dad yelled making me shake so much. I was so scared. I felt myself shaking, tears threatening to fall.

I silently got of the bed and went to grab my suitcase and put it in the car. I went to sit down in the car while my parents went to get there stuff. I knew my parents where mad at me but my dad has never ever shouted at me like that. Suddenly interrupting my thoughts, Katy texted me. I squealed excitedly. She hasn't texted me in two days. I quickly opened up the new message.

"Have a safe trip home kitten! Off to my parents now so I won't be able to come and say goodbye kitten😿💕 K xx"

I replied saying "have a great time see you xx"
Then my parents came in the car so quickly switched of my phone and began to stare out the window. My dad. Started the car and we headed to the airport to go "home". It honestly does not feel like home, not now not ever again after knowing what I know now.

(Katy's POV)

"But why mom?" I said getting agitated at this point.
"I will tell you when you get here Katheryn, now pack your stuff and get ready to come hear you can bring Russell as well." My mom said being very stern.
"Okay mom il be there in about 6 hours."
" Bye love" mom said as she hung up the phone.

"Russ!" I shout as I run down the marble stairs.
"Kitchen." he said. I walked into the kitchen to see him drinking a green smoothie and reading the "secret".
"My mom wants me to go to Santa Barbra for some reason she said you could come." I say and I grab a chair and sit next to him.
"I would love to Kate but I gotta prepare for my stand up since I'm leaving in two days. He said after finishing his smoothie.
"Okay then well I better pack up and get going love you babe." I say as I lean into kiss him. We stay there for a couple of minuets making out. I looked up into his eyes.He put his hand onto my cheek and stroked it as he pulled me into a hug.
"Love you to." he said planting a kiss on my forehead. I let go off him and run upstairs to pack my stuff.

One hour later I'm in the car on my way to Santa Barbra my second home.

(Authors note)

Hey guys I'm sooo sorry I couldn't update I had to stay at a friends. We watched the vmas at 4:30 am and didn't get any sleep after that so I'm pretty tired so sorry if this chapters bad 😂
Il update again today I promise I'm just about to write it! 💕 :)