Chapter eleven: Your insecurities are what make you perfect

(Katy's POV)

I decided to book us a hotel instead of staying at my parents, I would deal with that whole situation later. As we got into are small hotel room, Pearl fell onto the bed clearly exhausted. I must admit I am pretty tired myself.

"Katy?" Pearl asked me.

"Yeah kitten?" I replied sitting down on the bed.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" she said her voice so small and weak.

"Of course baby girl" I said kissing her hair.

"I'm going to go and get my pj's on." She said as she slowly lifted herself off the bed grabbed her pjs and went into the bathroom. I went rummaging in my bag to find my pink pig shorts and kitten top. I do have an obsession with animals at the moment. I quickly got changed and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Just a sec!" Pearl said and then seconds later she opened the door wearing a blue onezie. I giggled at her choice of clothing. She then looks me up and down and starts laughing, it looked like her ribs where going to break she was laughing uncontrollably.

"Are judging my shorts?" I said pretending to be offended.

"Of course I'm not.." She said hiccuping.

" I need to wash my face and clean my teeth so il be in bed in a Minuit!" I say as I shut the door. I begin to wash my face so I am now make up free. I look in the mirror.

Worthless Katy, worthless, that's all you are...

A voice says inside my head. I decide to ignore it but being the insecure person I am, sometimes I do wonder what if it's right? What if it's me not wanting to believe it that what the voice said is true. I can't think like that I whisper to myself. I quickly finish off brushing my teeth unlock the door and walk out taking a deep breath.

(Pearl's POV)

I finally hear the bathroom door unlock to see Katy walking out taking a deep breath. She gets to the bed and goes under the covers trying to cover her face.

"Katy look at me.." I said tugging her arms. She turns around still trying to cover her face. She must be really insecure about her looks, cause I have never seen anyone so scared being judged without makeup.

"Look Katy, I'm never going to judge you your beautiful inside and out and all imperfections are what make you perfect and that make you my mother so don't be scared that I'm gunna judged you because your beautiful and I love you." I said looking at her. Katy slowly moves her hands away from her face. I honestly don't know why she's so insecure about her makeup less face because I truly think she looks more beautiful without makeup. I wrap my arms around Katy's waist and put my head on her chest listening to her steady heartbeat and slowly begin to fall asleep.

A/N

Hey guys sorry this is sorta a filler chapter but il update again much later on today!

Thanks for all the support you have given to this book

Ly all ❤