Chapter twenty five: Sarcasm kills

(Katy's POV)

I woke up so stiff and sore from sleeping in a really awkward position. I looked at my little sleeping beauty fast asleep her hair looking so long and beautiful and her face looking so angelic and gorgeous. I am truly blessed to have her as a daughter.

I moved away carefully, making sure I didn't wake up Pearl. I tip toed out of my bedroom and went downstairs. In front of me on the living room wall was a personalised painted wall with so many photos of Russell and I.
I stared at each photo the memories suddenly flooding in.

(Flashback)

"How about this shade of red?" I asked my newly wed husband as we where picking out the colours for our costumed wall. Everything is going perfectly.
"Perfect baby.." he said as her began painting a palm tree. I smiled staring at him wondering how lucky I was to have found the one.

"Ergh Russ!!" I said as he purposely flicked loads of green paint all over me. I flicked red paint all over him making him jump. I crinkled my nose giggling like a teenage girl.
"You know your so stunning, even your so pissed.." Russ said to me pulling me closer to him. I felt my self blush as I leaned in to kiss him. Our hands entwined in between my paint brush.
"Shall we paint together?" He asked me.
"We shall paint!" I said in my best british accent making him laugh.

"Oh I do love you.." he said smirking at me.
"I love you more!'" I said in a whiny tone pouting with the big puppy dog eyes.
"Well I love you most" He said kissing me hard. There's no place I would rather be....

(End of flashback)

I felt myself staring hard at the hearts we both painted together, the little illustrations and photos we hung up. With every kiss and every letter, every promise of forever is all gone, he's gone, it was all one massive lie. Suddenly I heard heavy foot steps come down the stairs. I saw Pearl walking down half asleep looking grumpy and rubbing her eyes.

"Morning Katy!" She said smiling at me.
"Did you sleep well?" I asked her.
"Yup thank you.." She said coming over to give me a hug. I hugged her back half heartily. To be honest I really wasn't in the mood to socialise with anyone, all I want to do is sleep.

"Have you eaten something?" Pearl asks me pulling away from the hug.
"I'm not hungry.." I replied blankly.
"C'mon Katy you gotta eat something we didn't even have dinner last night!!" She exclaimed raising her hands in the air. I didn't reply I decided to keep my head down. Look, if your trying to impress Russell by starving yourself so you can be his skinny bitch then so be it!! Pearl said sarcastically raising her voice. She did it again. Tearing my heart into small pieces.
"Don't you dare mention his name.." I yelled at her tears blurring my vision.
"Why shouldn't I? Or is it your just to fancy and grand for him?!" Pearl yelled back at me in a extremely sarcastic tone.

I ran upstairs into my bathroom and locked the door making sure no one would come in.
"Katy I'm really sorry, I didn't mean what I said!!!" Pearl yelled in a panicky tone. But I didn't care anymore how hurt she sounded but I'm going to end that pain here. I grabbed a bottle filled with pills and put a tone of them in my hands.
"Goodbye cruel world..." I said putting them into my mouth.

"KATY!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Pearl scream as my world began to start spinning...

Authors note:

Cliff hanger ;)

Hope you guys like this chapter sorry I couldn't update yesterday
Tell me what you thought of this chapter!

Ly guys xxx