Chapter nineteen: Reality

(Pearl's POV)

"Noooo I screamed as I felt my self being shook violently.

"Pearl what's wrong?" I heard a voice say. I was covered in cold sweat, my heart was beating at such an unnatural pace. I look around at my surroundings.I'm in the hotel room. I look to see that Katy was in her Pj's with her hair up and she was giving me a concerned look. I practically tackled Katy as I hugged her tightly. She chuckled. I couldn't believe it she was hear alive and well. I began to cry the happiest tears that I have ever cried.

"Hey baby what's wrong?" Katy cooed as she stroked my head.

"Katy please don't ever do this to me again I said looking at a very confused Katy.

"Do what kitten?" she said looking at me, trying to figure out what on earth I was saying.

"Katy you got hit by a car and left me all alone to suffer with voices in my head making me cut myself!!" I said blinking furiously. I stared at my wrists seeing that there was nothing there?"

"Kitten you must have had a bad dream cause I will never leave you I promise I will always be right here." Katy said pointing at my heart.

"But it felt so real..." I muttered to myself still shocked. How could this have been a dream?

"What was the phone call about then?" I ask Katy still hugging her.

"Tam my assistant just wanted to say that we where flying on my private jet at 8 pm tomorrow.." Katy said kidding my head. It felt good to feel her love when I honestly thought I lost it.

"You where asleep before I could tell you about it, so I tucked you in and sung to you." Katy said as she leaned over to check her phone. The clock said it was 11:09 pm. I giggled at Katy's phone background it was one of me and her in the changing rooms in Chanel making really stupid faces.

"Katy..?" I said quietly.

"Yes kitten?" she replied sweetly.

"Can you sing to me?" I ask her as I look up to see her eyes looking into mine. They where sparkling like fireworks in the sky.

"Of course my little angel.." Katy said as I got back under the covers, Katy tucked me in.

" Do you know that there's still a chance for you cause there's a spark in you you just gotta ignite the light and let it shine, just own the night like the Fourth of July. Cause baby your my firework c'mon show em what your worth..." Katy sang softly to me. Her voice was like an angel singing from the heavens.

I closed my eyes, so thankful that I'm back in reality with the most important person in my life.

Authors note:

Bet you didn't see that coming ;)

Sorry I couldn't write to much today because I had to do so much homework!

Comment your thoughts on this Chapter and how you feel about Katy's and Pearl's relationship!

Ly guys!! 😘💕❤