Final

(Play song ^ when told)

Keith stood quietly, Pidge gave him the thumbs up for the microphone, right after their wedding they went right to this big hotel The McClain family rented; the inside space was this whole common room, loud speakers, a dance floor. Food!

He sighed stepping away from his husband, he smiled brightly remembering he was officially married. He sighed into the microphone earning the attention of almost everyone. he chuckled brightly.

"God, I never really believed much in. I'm starting too." He laughed smiling up at Lance; bringing a chair up closer and sitting while  smiling contently.

Keith glanced around the big room, with so many people. "I thought I was dead to the world, not noticing that the truth was around the corner literally waiting...to hit me like a ton of bricks."

Lance busted out laughing shaking his head while the crowd chuckled along. Keith noticed a woman with purple hair and a man who looked...like he knew..he thought back to his own family.

He stared for a minute then shook it off glancing down, "I didn't have a family to call my own growing up. I would watch others; laugh with Shiro when we were just having a sibling time, I considered him my only family but I didn't know if it would last...but now I know I have one. McClains are truly a blessing...Lance is defiantly one, he's my husband..that's so amazing to say. He's perfect, now I know this is going to suck but..Lance can you come up here please?"

Lance stood stepped up to gently place a soft kiss to Keith's lips, "Yes, my love?"

Keith smiled quietly whispering in Lances ear, the moment everyone started laughing as Lances eyes grew wide and his loud scream and fist bump. "YES!! I mean! Yes! That's okay!"

Lance jumped down moving his chair a bit back, Keith shook nervously waiting for Hunk, Hunk quickly got on stage tapping Keith's shoulder in reassurance and started strumming the tune that everyone smiled along too.

(Play song)

Keith smiled nervously shutting his eyes. Worrying while the words left his lips.

When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we'll see

Everyone was shocked to hear how genuine Keith's natural voice was, how much pain he held in each note.

No I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me
So darlin', darlin', stand by me, oh stand by me

Lance smiled tears forming.

Oh stand by me, stand by me
If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
Or the mountains should crumble to the sea

Keith started squeezing the microphone earning some courage

I won't cry, I won't cry, no I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand, stand by me
And darlin', darlin', stand by me, oh stand by me
Oh stand now by me, stand by me, stand by me-e, yeah
And darlin', darlin', stand by me, oh stand by me
Oh, stand now by me, stand by me, stand by me-e, yeah
Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by me, oh now now stand by me
Oh stand by me, stand by me

-

Tears filled everyone's eyes as they watched him sing the last verse, his eyes were closed and his hands red from the tight grip he held on the microphone.

He chuckled lightly feeling someone pull him into a large hug, he hugged back knowing the beautiful smell that was Lance.

Lance chuckled into Keith's ear whispering, "You were amazing. God made you perfect."

Keith nodded into his neck, saying without knowing the microphone being next to his lips, "God, made you just for me."

The crowd awwed. And Lance pulled back wiping his eyes and then his beautiful grooms cheeks, he gently took in the microphone, "now my...amazing love, that was beautiful...my darlin' We did plan a surprise for you..as well." He smirked.

Keith squinted saying, "Pidge wasn't involved was she?"

Pidge cackled from unknown origins, which made Keith glance around trying to find the gremlin, but his eyes landed on the two people stepping closer.

He watched intently as their faces grew closer, he breathing stopped as the beautiful grey and brown eyes stared at him nervously.

He mumbled, "what.." he stepped down slowly dragging Lance with by his pinky, he watched as the man sniffed and bowed slightly, the woman was silently crying while rubbing the mans arm.

"D...d-dad?" The man smiled kindly, Keith looked back at the woman eyes wide, "Mom?"

Keith let go of Lance wrapping his arms around the two, the smells of childhood hit him, he couldn't hear the crowds cheering he didn't hear the sobs coming from himself, he heard their heartbeats.

"Keith..Akira Kogane...or should I say McClain?" His mother chuckled lightly stepping back to get a good look at her son. Keith nodded his head smiling, "McClain" he smiled back at Lance and whispered, "how?"

Lance smiled intertwining their fingers, "Pidge, Hunk, Shiro, Allura...mi familia. We know you missed them. And they missed you too."

Keith cried as he pulled Lance by the collars shirt into his arms, he thanked everyone in mumbles of not coherent words.

The night was long and filled with smiles, and tears from no pain. But tears Keith Akira McClain, and Lance Charles McClain, could forever say were the best moments of their lives.

-

Till...adoption of course.